Windows 10: Suggestion for File Explorer feature

Discus and support Suggestion for File Explorer feature in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kadambi Sridhar, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the standard Explorer information for that selection.

:)

Kadambi Sridhar, Jan 7, 2023
Thema:

Suggestion for File Explorer feature

1. Suggestion for File Explorer feature - Similar Threads - Suggestion File Explorer

2. Files Explorer Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Explorer Suggestions: Files Explorer Suggestions:1. Recent list: compress it. Why is this list all spread out? Other lists of files in Explorer aren't all spread out.Compared to:2. Tab Titles Tab Titles would be more useful if they favored the right most part of the title instead of the most...
  3. Files Explorer Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Explorer Suggestions: Files Explorer Suggestions:1. Recent list: compress it. Why is this list all spread out? Other lists of files in Explorer aren't all spread out.Compared to:2. Tab Titles Tab Titles would be more useful if they favored the right most part of the title instead of the most...
  4. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  5. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  6. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  7. Feature suggestion for File Explorer Quick Access: show file path on hover

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feature suggestion for File Explorer Quick Access: show file path on hover: I have a lot of folders pinned to my Quick Access to save me laboriously going through our deep file structure. Many of the folders have bland names, because in context going through the filepath they are fine and can be understood, but out of context in the QA area they are...
  8. File explorer search feature

File explorer search feature: Hello, It has been 2 updates or so since it doesn't work how it used to. Before, when I went into my file explorer and type something on the search bar on the top right corner, it would search on all my hard drives I have 7 of them. Now I have to manually enter in each...
  9. Suggestion FIX for File Explorer not working

Suggestion FIX for File Explorer not working: Now, this worked for me today CLOSE File Manager Click on Task Manager it can be found on Windows 10 on your taskbar at the bottom of the screen but I am old school so I use keys all at the same time SHIFT ALT DELETE Sort in alphabetical order if it isn't Right click...
  10. Suggestion for taskbar feature.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion for taskbar feature.: Hi Team, I have been using Windows for last 8 years, and its comfortable as well, and recently i found one small feature needed from Taskbar use small taskbar buttons, if enable this i couldn't see date. Can you please make this work or give me some suggestion. Thanks,...