Windows 10: Suggestion for Microsoft (only for microsoft)

Discus and support Suggestion for Microsoft (only for microsoft) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You should add back the old windows themes. like Windows Classic, XP Luna, And Aero. and add back the classic control panel. for people who like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hi, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Hi Win User

Suggestion for Microsoft (only for microsoft)

You should add back the old windows themes. like Windows Classic, XP Luna, And Aero. and add back the classic control panel. for people who like classic stuff (like me)

:)

Hi, Feb 22, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 22, 2019
  3. MightyG80 Win User
    Microsoft Launches Clothing Line, Called Softwear

Imagine a day in the future, where you wake up and get off your microsoft bed, flush your teeth infront of the microsoft mirror ( who tells you suggestions what toothpaste to use etc ), wear your microsoft clothes, eat your microsoft breakfast, get on your microsoft car and drive to your microsoft job!

MightyG80, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Urbklr Win User

Microsoft Launches Clothing Line, Called Softwear

Sounds like where we are headed..*Laugh :laugh:

Urbklr, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Suggestion for Microsoft (only for microsoft) - Similar Threads - Suggestion Microsoft microsoft

2. security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping: so a few days ago my social media accounts started to have crypto scam posts that were posted without my permission, followers added and messages sent with out me knowing. after the same thing happened to my steam account and now my windows is asking for activation, upon...
  3. Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion: So I had an issue with the Microsoft store not opening, it opens but it gives an error code every time I launched it, from a previous discussion I made, I chose the last option, wiping the drive and reinstalling windows and guess what!.... It did not work, Idk how though....
  4. Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion: So I had an issue with the Microsoft store not opening, it opens but it gives an error code every time I launched it, from a previous discussion I made, I chose the last option, wiping the drive and reinstalling windows and guess what!.... It did not work, Idk how though....
  5. Suggestion to Microsoft : Reactivation Lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion to Microsoft : Reactivation Lock: Hello, everyone.My name is Andrey and I was thinking to suggest, especially to Microsoft itself, one thing : Reactivation Lock. My phone, my smartwatch, even brand new in-ears headphones has this future. Almost all of the OS's at the time that I wrote this suggestion HAS this...
  6. Suggestion to Microsoft : Reactivation Lock

Suggestion to Microsoft : Reactivation Lock: Hello, everyone.My name is Andrey and I was thinking to suggest, especially to Microsoft itself, one thing : Reactivation Lock. My phone, my smartwatch, even brand new in-ears headphones has this future. Almost all of the OS's at the time that I wrote this suggestion HAS this...
  7. Microsoft People suggested contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft People suggested contacts: HiIt seems that Microsoft People is automatically creating contacts for people who sent me some emails in the past. I don't know how it works actualy, i simply see some contacts that i have never created appearing in my contact list. Could it be "Suggested contacts?"The...
  8. Microsoft People suggested contacts

Microsoft People suggested contacts: HiIt seems that Microsoft People is automatically creating contacts for people who sent me some emails in the past. I don't know how it works actualy, i simply see some contacts that i have never created appearing in my contact list. Could it be "Suggested contacts?"The...
  9. Finding address suggestions in Microsoft outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Finding address suggestions in Microsoft outlook: Hello everyone just joined and I start by wishing everyone a happy Christmas, I have a request for advice/help please. I have installed a new HDD and put new Windows 10 on (not transferred from old HDD), I still have old drive with Win7 on and can view it. My question is as...
  10. Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft: Is there a place to send suggestions to Microsoft. I'm fairly certain that out of the millions of emails (I think) they get, they'll be sure to read mine. Please advise. Thanks! 13784