Windows 10: Suggestion for open world game

Discus and support Suggestion for open world game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For more than a week I am searching for games on windows store like “Total Overdose, GTA Vice City, etc.” but have not got any even close game for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RiyaSahare, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Suggestion for open world game

For more than a week I am searching for games on windows store like “Total Overdose, GTA Vice City, etc.” but have not got any even close game for free. I can compromise on quality for free game. Is there any suggested game on windows store for laptop/PC?

:)

RiyaSahare, Nov 5, 2018

2. Suggestion for open world game

For more than a week I am searching for games on windows store like “Total Overdose, GTA Vice City, etc.” but have not got any even close game for free. I can compromise on quality for free game. Is there any suggested game on windows store for laptop/PC?

RiyaSahare, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Need for Xbox Exclusive Open-World Game on par with Breath of the Wild and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Xbox suggestions, requests, constructive criticism should be posted at Uservoice.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Suggestion for open world game

Suggestion for open world game

When you open Microsoft Store, at the top you can click Games. Scroll down and you will see Free Games.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Suggestion for open world game

1. Suggestion for open world game - Similar Threads - Suggestion open world

2. Suggest me some Gaming RAMs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suggest me some Gaming RAMs: Hey guys, Can you suggest me some 8GB good gaming RAMs which can enhance my gaming experience and would be compatible with my motherboard - msi AMD Motherboard B450 PRO-VDH Max Pro Series Please suggest me something which I can buy through Amazon India. Thanks a...
  3. Windows10 suggestions for opening .gif files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 suggestions for opening .gif files: [ATTACH] What is Update and IE ActiveX interface marshaling libary doing there? submitted by /u/Squid2g [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvwnkp/windows10_suggestions_for_opening_gif_files/
  4. unable to play world poker game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play world poker game: I click on game icon and up comes all aol masque games. I click on the world poker to play game nothing happens an ongoing ads plays on and on and on . if I click again it starts the ad up from beginning I have not been able to get on all day what is going on!!!!...
  5. suggestion for game creators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suggestion for game creators: Is it possible to create an algorithm to identify if someone finishes aMicrosoft Solitaire Collection Event in less than a reasonable time? Advertisements considered Obviously there are many complaints from people including myself, who're using this game to fill a gap in...
  6. Gaming Time Limits [Suggestion]

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Gaming Time Limits [Suggestion]: Hello All, The norm seems to be 2 hrs per day. Dividing that up into YouTube, XBox and some approved online sites leaves little time for each. Our 10 yo is allowed online only after all his homework is complete, sports practice, chores and any family plans are completed. He...
  7. Suggestions to Open .PDF Files (Not Edge)

in Windows 10 Support
    Suggestions to Open .PDF Files (Not Edge): My Windows 7 desktop came with Nuance pdf Reader installed. My Windows 10 default is Edge, but I don't like it and I use Internet Explorer 11 for a browser. Can you suggest a pdf Reader? Thanks, cb 119456
  8. World of Warcraft windowed game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft windowed game play: What the hell is the matter with you **** at microsoft? You refused to support full screen for the latest release of World of Warcraft BFA and now our experience as gamers has to suffer. For YEARS windows has been forced down our throats ( I HATE windows 10 ) and now your...
  9. Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?: I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions... 1) Is a monitor with 144 Hz really necessary for gaming? Will 60 Hz suffice? 2) Can you recommend a good but very affordable gaming...
  10. Game suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suggestions?: Can someone of you suggest me a game, a RTS game something like the likes of Rise of Nations or Europa Universalis with real nations that's based on the modern era? 34282