Windows 10: Suggestion for taskbar feature.

Discus and support Suggestion for taskbar feature. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have been using Windows for last 8 years, and its comfortable as well, and recently i found one small feature needed from Taskbar use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kathirvel K, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Suggestion for taskbar feature.

Hi Team,

I have been using Windows for last 8 years, and its comfortable as well, and recently i found one small feature needed from Taskbar

use small taskbar buttons, if enable this i couldn't see date.

Can you please make this work or give me some suggestion.

Thanks,

Kathirvel K

:)

Kathirvel K, Aug 27, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. dczajko Win User

Suggestion for taskbar feature.

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Suggestion for taskbar feature.

1. Suggestion for taskbar feature. - Similar Threads - Suggestion taskbar feature

2. Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion: Certainly, things are subjective but maybe I am not the only one who finds or may find this appealing. I find the default taskbar detracts from the nice wallpapers or photos on my desktops.I like having a taskbar that its colour follows that of a particular or specific...
  3. Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion: Certainly, things are subjective but maybe I am not the only one who finds or may find this appealing. I find the default taskbar detracts from the nice wallpapers or photos on my desktops.I like having a taskbar that its colour follows that of a particular or specific...
  4. Taskbar Suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Suggestion: I have found that, after so many icons are placed on the taskbar, it displays 3 dots and hovering over them displays a tooltip that reads: Taskbar overflow menu. Here is a suggestion: Add a slight bit of space on the sides of that and add a context menu that allows sorting...
  5. Taskbar Suggestion

Taskbar Suggestion: I have found that, after so many icons are placed on the taskbar, it displays 3 dots and hovering over them displays a tooltip that reads: Taskbar overflow menu. Here is a suggestion: Add a slight bit of space on the sides of that and add a context menu that allows sorting...
  6. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  7. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  8. A Taskbar Suggestion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Taskbar Suggestion...: There is a discussion in this Forum about TranslucentTB an App from Store for making the taskbar transparent. I have tried it and found some icons hard to see against some backgrounds. BUT here is an idea some Folks may not know but may like. Also, from Store it is RoundedTB....
  9. A Taskbar Suggestion...

A Taskbar Suggestion...: There is a discussion in this Forum about TranslucentTB an App from Store for making the taskbar transparent. I have tried it and found some icons hard to see against some backgrounds. BUT here is an idea some Folks may not know but may like. Also, from Store it is RoundedTB....
  10. TaskBar Suggestion

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar Suggestion: This was just a small idea that I though of a minute ago, but could you please see if you can implement the ability to have the TaskBar on the top and bottom of the screen? I think it would be really cool, it would almost be like putting your desktop into cinematic mode, plus...