Windows 10: Suggestion - to Please Add Mail Rules Functionality to Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Suggestion - to Please Add Mail Rules Functionality to Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the use of being able to create folders in Windows 10 Mail, if you cannot apparently create a RULE to automatically direct incoming messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grant Spurrell, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Suggestion - to Please Add Mail Rules Functionality to Windows 10 Mail

What is the use of being able to create folders in Windows 10 Mail, if you cannot apparently create a RULE to automatically direct incoming messages for instance, based upon fixed characteristics - into designated created folders for them? C'mon MS Team... this should be simple enough!!

:)

Grant Spurrell, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Suggestion - to Please Add Mail Rules Functionality to Windows 10 Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 28, 2020
  3. GaryB0125 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App Suggested Contacts

I finally figured out how to get rid of unwanted suggested contacts for my outlook.com account in the Windows 10 Mail App:

• Sign into the outlook.com account on the web and then delete any unwanted suggested contacts by clicking the X next to the suggested contact.
    • Sign out of outlook.com and then open the Windows 10 Mail App.
    • Delete the outlook.com account from the Windows 10 Mail App.
    • Add the outlook.com account back in.
    • The deleted suggested contacts are now gone!

GaryB0125, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Hitman Win User

Suggestion - to Please Add Mail Rules Functionality to Windows 10 Mail

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Suggestion - to Please Add Mail Rules Functionality to Windows 10 Mail

1. Suggestion - to Please Add Mail Rules Functionality to Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Suggestion Please Add

2. Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.: If I add as Office 365 mail after add I will get a password out of date message, after I fix the account it happens again and again. I have checked all email passwords and the are correct. I can manually add but then, no incoming or out going mail will show in the windows...
  3. Can't add yahoo mail to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add yahoo mail to Windows 10 Mail: Hi, I've successfully added my Yahoo.ca account to Windows 10 mail in the past. For some reason it was disconnected. I tried adding it again using the account password and the app password created through Yahoo. Both don't work. I have two-step verification set up in...
  4. Windows 10 Mail - delete contact suggestions

Windows 10 Mail - delete contact suggestions: I have been searching forums off and on for more than a year. How do I delete email address suggestions from Windows? They have to be stored somewhere, they have to be accessible...some way, some how. When I type a name into the address bar and I get ten suggestions for...
  5. Windows 10 Mail & People - Suggested Contacts

Windows 10 Mail & People - Suggested Contacts: Hello, I imported my Contacts from Windows Live Mail in Windows 7 into People on Windows 10 using a csv file. I got around 30 "Unnamed Contacts" which I deleted, but not sure where they came from. My problem is that when I try to send an email and click on the People button...
  6. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 message rules

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 message rules: Good afternoon, can anyone help before I go total mad... I understand i can set rules for a hotmail account but how do I set them for none hotmail accounts. I ask as I was using Windows Live Mail until I had to do a restore on my notebook and and windows (10) removed it...
  7. add mail

add mail: hi, I cant add all my email address to my outlook mail.. pls guide me thru... tq maggie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-mail/0d0b2e75-bee0-4c64-9db3-b0e58b917be2
  8. Spurious address suggestions in Windows Mail

Spurious address suggestions in Windows Mail: I have a problem with Windows 10 Mail that must be easily solvable, but I can’t find the way! Whilst composing an email, when I type a name into the ‘To’ box, Mail suggests some names. The trouble is that it includes some obsolete addresses that I’ve used before, but not...
  9. Windows 10 Mail - Cannot Add AOL Mail Account

Windows 10 Mail - Cannot Add AOL Mail Account: AOL Mail stopped receiving emails on 8/4/18. Went to my account - Mail - then tried to click on my AOL Mail account it would not open for me to see if there were any issues. Next I contacted Microsoft Support and they scanned all system files & drivers and was not able...
  10. Mail won't add E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail won't add E-Mail: I am going to try and be as brief but informative as I can. I have an InsightBB email account and yes I am aware that Insight was bought by Time Warner Cable who has now turned into Spectrum but the Email address still works. Here is what is going on. About 2 weeks ago...