Windows 10: Suggestions for a new monitor please?

Discus and support Suggestions for a new monitor please? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all. Looks like my current monitor is dying, so I'm hoping to replace it soon, but I don't want to rush this process. Except I also hate shopping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JohnJSal, Feb 24, 2022.

1. JohnJSal Win User

Suggestions for a new monitor please?

Hi all. Looks like my current monitor is dying, so I'm hoping to replace it soon, but I don't want to rush this process. Except I also hate shopping for monitors because they just seem so hit-or-miss, even the exact same model!

Anyway, if anyone is willing to suggest some specific ones for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I will use it mostly for simple daily activity, some YouTube watching, and gaming. But so far I've never seen the need for a super expensive "gaming" monitor, as long as...

Read more

JohnJSal, Feb 24, 2022
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

New monitor suggestions, £200 budget

So I am getting (hopefully) £200 of amazon vouchers from work for Christmaqs and have decided I want to get a new monitor, my current is a 23" Samsung Syncmaster, I believe it's a TN panel and the res is 2048x1152. It really is starting to get on my nerves as the coloring is not very natural so I am thinking an IPS panel would probably be a lot better quality wise so I am open to some suggestions as I really don't have a clue when it comes to monitors.

Things to note:

• I do not want to go smaller than 24"
    • Would prefer 27" if possible for the budget
    • If not then perhaps 24" 120hz
    • I currently run 2048x 1152 though 1920 x 1080 is fine
    • Must come in at or around £200-£250 absolute max

NdMk2o1o, Feb 24, 2022
  3. BarbaricSoul, Feb 24, 2022
  4. Tearathal Win User

Monitor suggestions!

I have my nice new computer with my new 8800GTX card and I am now looking for a new monitor, can anyone suggest any nice monitors for gaming with a max of around $350 US?

TIA!

Tearathal, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Suggestions for a new monitor please? - Similar Threads - Suggestions monitor please

2. Please suggest the solution of this problem error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please suggest the solution of this problem error.: Please suggest the solution of this problem error. The screen shot of the error has been attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-suggest-the-solution-of-this-problem-error/8c3b13c5-e904-4c46-9c27-0960555a574f
  3. 1080p 144hz+ ips monitor suggestions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1080p 144hz+ ips monitor suggestions: https://www.epey.com/monitor/karsilastir/413199-758263-803439-856782/asus-tuf-gaming-vg249q_dell-g2422hs_gigabyte-g24f-2_lg-ultragear-24gn65r-b/ which monitor should i choose? i play games, edit videos, use photoshop, watch netflix etc. my budget is around 250 dollars and...
  4. Monitor suggestions?

Monitor suggestions?: Hey everybody so I'm pretty close to getting my first computer and I need a monitor to go with it of course. My budget is $75-150 max but I hope to keep it closer to $100 also I'll be playing a lot of video games/youtube/schoolwork with it. If it helps heres my (most likely)...
  5. Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped: Hi guys, Hope everyone had a great valentines day. So my cheap laptop of 4 years finally gave out today. Its probably fixable but I think its time to part ways with it. I have a pretty good pc at home for gaming and entertainment use but what I need is a laptop strictly for...
  6. suggestions please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    suggestions please: Every time I try to sync my email I get error code 0x800400c8. if I try to reset my computer it tells me there was a "problem" and no changes made. hp support assistant won't update or run any troubleshooting. it gives me a non specific error message. there's no problem with...
  7. suggestions for a laptop please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    suggestions for a laptop please: Looking at budget approx £500 need something at college level, for web design Unity projects etc. quite happy with Non Intel CPU if gives better price / performance. have heard that latest laptops have HDD's that are difficult to replace....but battery life is not...
  8. New Gpu Suggestions

New Gpu Suggestions: Hi All, Been some time since ive posted and made the jump from sevenforums! Hope everyone is well! Got a new rig after a long time of getting round to it. So here it is as follows Case: NZXT Source 340 Mid Tower Case - Black Hard Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5inch...
  9. Looking for a new laptop. Some suggestions please...

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a new laptop. Some suggestions please...: For reasons that I simply cannot fathom, my employer has decreed that the entire office is going to laptops. In my situation, a laptop is fine for portable requirements where I have to be somewhere in the building and need access to my computer, or for traveling. For any real...
  10. Suggestions for a new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Suggestions for a new laptop: I could use some suggestions for a laptop that I need to get for my 13yr old daughter. I just recently started working from home. I need to use my laptop strictly for business. Currently I have to share my computer with my daughter as we homeschool. Although I only work 4-5...