Windows 10: Suggestions for free audio software

Discus and support Suggestions for free audio software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Am set up now and wanting to add some software for copying to and playing audio from the Music library now that WMP is not in 10. So any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ICIT2LOL, Jul 5, 2016.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Suggestions for free audio software

Am set up now and wanting to add some software for copying to and playing audio from the Music library now that WMP is not in 10.

So any suggestions welcome *Smile

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jul 5, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Suggestions for next software upgrade for C3-01

my suggestions so far:

- more options for the alarm clock: increasing volume of the alarm over time, more alarm timers.

- improved radio options: manual frequency adjustments with a slider, that switches 0,1 back and forth. just to make easier/more comfortable to search for channels which are not automatically detected

- give me all the submenus of protocols to implement in favorites, not only the submenu all incoming an outgoing calls. i want to see quickly how much time i already communicated on an outgoing basis just to know how much i have left of my monthly free minutes.
    also a per month view would be very nice

- i agree on the already mentioned points: backlight dimmer, alarm snooze with any button, sensitivity of the touchpad

- overall: add more detail options in several menues

apart from that its a great handy

Sardonyx---01, Jul 5, 2016
  4. ModUser Win User

I use Winamp. One of the best..

ModUser, Jul 5, 2016
  5. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Sorry John I thought it was not going to be included - my mistake. The Winamp I might have a look at too.

ICIT2LOL, Jul 5, 2016
  6. My media apps

VLC - Audio / Video / Stream / RSS Player + many other cool features

Audacity - Audio editor
    --> also grab the LAME and FFmpeg libs

Mp3tag - Mp3 tag editor

XnView (and XnShell) - handles almost any image file

Gimp - Image editor
    Paint.Net is also very good

Slartybart, Jul 5, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    For music I use MediaMonkey(has auto tagging for the web and is skinnable), for playing DVD's KODI(also a good music player).

Cliff S, Jul 5, 2016
  8. ICIT2LOL Win User

Thanks Bill and Cliff I shall also have a look at those too*Smile

ICIT2LOL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Suggestions for free audio software - Similar Threads - Suggestions free audio

2. Free Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  3. Any suggestions for a anti virus software ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any suggestions for a anti virus software ?: There are so many anti viruses in the market. The last one I used was Nod32. It was on windows 8 pro. Now on windows 10 I didn't decide yet what to use if at all. Should I have any anti virus software on the pc ? Is the defender built in windows is good enough ? When I...
  4. Free Music Editing Software

Free Music Editing Software: I'm looking for software that can edit music files i.e. fade in/out, snipping, etc. Any suggestions? Cheers! 1407
  5. Any suggestions for a free password manager

Any suggestions for a free password manager: Hi All, any suggestions for a free password manager? 28341
  6. File sync software suggestions?

File sync software suggestions?: Hello, I need a free program that checks folder A (and all subfolders) and copies changes across to folder B (and subfolders). It should be reliable (i.e not crash in the middle of a sync job), do the job accurately and have a relatively simple interface. I have been...
  7. In search of free backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    In search of free backup software: Few months back I lost all my favorites in Microsoft Edge. Some great folks here recommended I try a program called Recuva from the same folks that make Malwarebytes. Although I tried the program I was never able to recover my favorites file. So, I've learned my lesson and...
  8. Audio software

Audio software: Any ideas on a decent software to replace the WMP from 7?? I would prefer it to be simple as I found WMP real easy to use. 57879
  9. Free Graphics Converter Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Free Graphics Converter Software: 500+ Formats: Imports from more than 500 graphics formats, including JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, PNG, GIF, EMF, TIF, WMF and more. For more details, please read List of 500 Supported Formats. Exports 6 common graphics formats, including JPG, GIF, TIFF and PNG. 50 Filters & Effects:...
  10. Problem with Audio. Any Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Audio. Any Suggestions?: Hi, I just built a computer, and I'm having a small annoying issue. Build ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.70 GHz 4 GB Corsair XMS3 1333 mhz DDR3 250 GB HDD Geforce GT 630 Deep Cool Tesserect BF Case 450 W power supply. I had this system in an older...