Windows 10: suggestions please

Discus and support suggestions please in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I try to sync my email I get error code 0x800400c8. if I try to reset my computer it tells me there was a "problem" and no changes made. hp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeatherMicheletti, Feb 8, 2020.

1. suggestions please

Every time I try to sync my email I get error code 0x800400c8. if I try to reset my computer it tells me there was a "problem" and no changes made. hp support assistant won't update or run any troubleshooting. it gives me a non specific error message. there's no problem with internet connection or service. i'm at a loss

:)

HeatherMicheletti, Feb 8, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 8, 2020
  4. suggestions please

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

suggestions please

1. suggestions please - Similar Threads - suggestions please

2. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...
  3. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...
  4. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  5. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  6. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest: I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cruzzer-blade-pen-drive-is-not-showing-in-this/f3d755dd-75ac-46ab-afc7-a6fdd2d9b557
  8. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest: I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cruzzer-blade-pen-drive-is-not-showing-in-this/f3d755dd-75ac-46ab-afc7-a6fdd2d9b557
  9. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Can you guys please suggest me which ram is compatible for my laptop....?

Can you guys please suggest me which ram is compatible for my laptop....?: These are the configuration of my laptop regarding laptop....I'm looking for 4gb more ram.....And , I can't find the perfectly compatible ram for my laptop......Can any of you guys can see which ram is compatible for my laptop in different sites...?Can you guys search in...