Windows 10: Suggestions

Discus and support Suggestions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community I have some suggestions: 1 - Microsoft has been a great success when issuing Windows 10, but it consumes a lot of RAM Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by khalid ben houria, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Suggestions

Hello Microsoft community
    I have some suggestions:
    1 - Microsoft has been a great success when issuing Windows 10, but it consumes a lot of RAM Why Microsoft does not reduce the consumption of RAM?
    2. Development of a program to clean up the PC
    3. Add a program in Windows 10 to recover deleted photos and videos
    4 - improve the performance of Microsoft Edge is more so far suffers from the problem of slow and consumption of RAM

Do I find people from Microsoft see these suggestions as good and useful?
    So that we do not need the applications of another party
    I know that making this a bit difficult but not on Microsoft.

***moved on english forum***

:)

khalid ben houria, Nov 27, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Suggestions

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Suggestions

1. Suggestions - Similar Threads - Suggestions

2. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  3. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  4. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  5. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  6. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  7. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  8. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  10. How to remove a word from text suggestion

How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...