Windows 10: Suggestions

Discus and support Suggestions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community I have some suggestions: 1 - Microsoft has been a great success when issuing Windows 10, but it consumes a lot of RAM Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by khalid ben houria, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Suggestions

Hello Microsoft community
    I have some suggestions:
    1 - Microsoft has been a great success when issuing Windows 10, but it consumes a lot of RAM Why Microsoft does not reduce the consumption of RAM?
    2. Development of a program to clean up the PC
    3. Add a program in Windows 10 to recover deleted photos and videos
    4 - improve the performance of Microsoft Edge is more so far suffers from the problem of slow and consumption of RAM

Do I find people from Microsoft see these suggestions as good and useful?
    So that we do not need the applications of another party
    I know that making this a bit difficult but not on Microsoft.

***moved on english forum***

:)

khalid ben houria, Nov 27, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Suggestions

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Suggestions

1. Suggestions - Similar Threads - Suggestions

2. Removed USB files suggestions showing up in search bar and in search this pc in windows...

in Cortana
    Removed USB files suggestions showing up in search bar and in search this pc in windows...: I had inserted a USB in my laptop and then removed it but when I searched the files in the search bar in search this PC in windows explorer, all of the files and suggestions show up. What do I do to remove them? "show recently opened items in jump lists on start or taskbar...
  3. Please suggest a 5.1 pci or usb sound card for pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please suggest a 5.1 pci or usb sound card for pc: hi, i have a motheboard Asus H110M-CS i want to get real surround sound output from my pc, so i need a good sound card, internal or external no matter, please help to find out thanks in advance 157744
  4. Cannot Turn Off Search Suggestions in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Turn Off Search Suggestions in Firefox: I have Firefox 76.0.1 running on 4 different W10 pro machines. One 1909, the rest 2004. On any of these, I cannot turn off 'Search Suggestions' by unchecking the appropriate box in Options. I think they are distracting and don't want them. I know if I use Private Browsing...
  5. Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.: I need a remote control for some specific functions (keyb shortcuts) of PC, not available in multimedia remote controllers with preset buttons. Is there any remote with computer application capable to set functions and keyboard shortcuts? There are required actually 5-6...
  6. Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.: I need a remote control for some specific functions (keyb shortcuts) of PC, not available in multimedia remote controllers with preset buttons. Is there any remote with computer application capable to set functions and keyboard shortcuts? There are required actually 5-6...
  7. Cannot Tutn Off Search Suggestions in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Tutn Off Search Suggestions in Firefox: I have Firefox 76.0.1 running on 4 different W10 pro machines. One 1909, the rest 2004. On any of these, I cannot turn off 'Search Suggestions' by unchecking the appropriate box in Options. I think they are distracting and don't want them. I know if I use Private Browsing...
  8. Suggest decrypter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suggest decrypter: My pc data has been affected by virus ..... all files have become corona-lock type .... need help what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/suggest-decrypter/c7398c68-a4aa-483e-baaf-c6332eba7c27
  9. Is there a way to quickly select a spell checker suggestion with a key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to quickly select a spell checker suggestion with a key?: The spell checker is useful, but having to select with my mouse wastes a lot of time. Edit: I have to first press the up arrow key and then I'm able to navigate between suggestions. submitted by /u/SenhorBrilhante [link] [comments]...
  10. msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll not found? Tried commonly suggested solutions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll not found? Tried commonly suggested solutions: I've been trying to run Civilization VI via the epic games launcher and i keep getting error messages that msvcp140 and vcruntime140 dll's aren't found. I've only had this computer a few days so i don't know yet if it's causing errors elsewhere but so far just with this...