Windows 10: Summary event page deleted, help!

Discus and support Summary event page deleted, help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I mistakenly deleted the entire summary event page in Event Viewer, I was trying to delete specific "Display" event instead, is my system okay? my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pagefile'sys, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Summary event page deleted, help!

I mistakenly deleted the entire summary event page in Event Viewer, I was trying to delete specific "Display" event instead, is my system okay? my computer is ok? Windows 10 professional 1803

:)

Pagefile'sys, Nov 18, 2018

2. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Nov 18, 2018
  3. on my summary page event, since September 14 2015. It shows 40956 error events. I don't know why????

on my summary page event, since September 14 2015. It shows 40956 error events. I don't know why????

Original Title: error messages

DenisLavoieQZ, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Summary event page deleted, help!

Unable to delete the events in calendar

Hi Beatriz,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Calendar app. I will surely help you.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to delete calendar events in the Windows 10 Calendar app? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Is this issue specific to a particular Calendar and Calendar event?

• What is the type of account you have used to login to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app? Is it @live.com or @outlook.com?

• Are you able to delete the Calendar events from the web browser?
    I suggest you to create a test event and then try deleting that event and let us know the result.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Calendar app. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Summary event page deleted, help!

1. Summary event page deleted, help! - Similar Threads - Summary event page

2. DPM Backup Summary Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPM Backup Summary Report: Hi All,I hope you are well. I am looking to download the DPM backup summary report. The technet link below doesn't provide ithttp://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/DPM-Backup-Summary-Report-4533bcc6Please direct me to where I can download itRegards,Paul...
  3. in event of deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in event of deletion: in event of deletion I d like all contacts and writings in microsofts files related to microsoft by said person christopher paul vincent and aliases of titles to christopher paul vincent...
  4. in event of deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in event of deletion: in event of deletion I d like all contacts and writings in microsofts files related to microsoft by said person christopher paul vincent and aliases of titles to christopher paul vincent...
  5. OneNote Tags Summary Pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote Tags Summary Pin: Does anyone know how to PIN or DOCK the Tags Summary in OneNote? I do not want to have to open it every time I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-tags-summary-pin/91e30209-a779-4a20-94d9-68b03200cb01
  6. Summary Page Events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Summary Page Events: Found in Event Viewer Local Custom Views Summary page events Session "Muroc System Trace" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035. What needs to be accomplished to clear the error?...
  7. I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?: So, how do I delete the event? I've seen many ways that claim to work, but they are just untruthful lies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-event-off-the-calender-app-help/1136fd2b-43cd-410f-bff4-2c2355a605c5
  8. Deleting Calendar Events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  9. Defender summary disable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender summary disable: I simply cannot find an option to turn it off, if there is nothing found then i dont need to know about it whichever genius thought that would be useful needs to give an option to turn it off Enhanced notifications is no longer available or at least i cant find it 83891
  10. Summary of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Summary of Windows 10: A readable, comprehensive and reasonably accurate summary of W10..... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...0-preview.html T. 7953

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I mistakeingly deleted an event from my fb page help!