Windows 10: Sumvision Mini PC 2 Boot error

Discus and support Sumvision Mini PC 2 Boot error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi There i'm using a Sumvision Mini PC 2 and i was getting a shell error and could only boot into my BIOS, but now i didn't pick a device to boot into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pb2stu, Sep 27, 2020.

1. pb2stu Win User

Sumvision Mini PC 2 Boot error

Hi There

i'm using a Sumvision Mini PC 2 and i was getting a shell error and could only boot into my BIOS, but now i didn't pick a device to boot into and now all i get is a black screen. can anyone help? i've also tried creating a boot usb and still nothing

:)

pb2stu, Sep 27, 2020

2. Unable for format Mini PC - X5 with Windows

I recently purchased a X5 Mini PC from the following site and was trying to have a clean install of Windows 10 instead of the pre-install copy with android.

During the installation process, I was thrown with an error stating that "Setup was unable to create a new system partition: Fix for Windows".

1. I have tried to work on this for a couple of nights along with this
      guide to use diskpart to pre-format and prepare the disk. But
      it didn't work, the same error still occurred.
    2. Others suggest that it could be an UEFI locked issue and I should disable the secure boot option. However, the APTIO Setup Utility does not provide me with any option. I tried adding administrator password in security, hoping that it would enable the option as other suggest, but it failed to work.

Does anyone have similar experience or is familiar with BIOS and UEFI to lend a hand? Much appreciated.

toffee.beanns, Sep 27, 2020
  3. adulaamin Win User
    S.M.A.R.T. Error on boot

OK so I did what TRWOW suggested and it still didn't work. I decided to reflash the BIOS with the HDD with errors unplugged. After flashing it again, I shutdown the PC and plugged the HDD back again and voila, no errors. I shutdown the PC after a few minutes and turned it on again and no more S.M.A.R.T. Errors. Thank you all for the help! *Respect :respect: *Toast :toast:

adulaamin, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Sumvision Mini PC 2 Boot error

Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini

Hi Rich,

There are multiple reasons why you won’t be able to connect Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini to your laptop. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click here for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Have you checked the Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini system requirements?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Sumvision Mini PC 2 Boot error

1. Sumvision Mini PC 2 Boot error - Similar Threads - Sumvision Mini Boot

2. Pc booting error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc booting error: Hello, I have built a my first pc for gaming purposes. I was in the process of installing Minecraft when an error message popped up on my screen informing me that my pc had encountered an error. The computer restarted and now forces the bios on me any time I try to boot up...
  3. PC Boot Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Boot Error: Hi,I recently build a PC and had issues with the GPU which I had posted about in a previous thread.I got a new GPU and that seemed to have solved the issues in the BIOS which I assumed had solved the entire issue. The BIOS screen looks as it should now.But sadly I have just...
  4. PC Boot Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Boot Error: Hi,I recently build a PC and had issues with the GPU which I had posted about in a previous thread.I got a new GPU and that seemed to have solved the issues in the BIOS which I assumed had solved the entire issue. The BIOS screen looks as it should now.But sadly I have just...
  5. no longer own mini pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no longer own mini pc: how do i remove my microsoft account from a pc that i cant log on too and how do i find devices i accidently deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-longer-own-mini-pc/800fd4a9-1362-4e2b-b7f0-73f67c9aa1ae
  6. Windows 10 boot error 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot error 2: my pc dosent boot up, i try every help what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-error-2/5a7c4e2d-a018-4fd9-a9de-12284475361e
  7. Error Injustice 2 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Injustice 2 PC: When I open the game everything goes well, but when I press the button to start the game it hangs and closes, the first time I opened it, the microsoft browser opened to start my account but after that it no longer came out and now the game closes when I start, I have the...
  8. pros and cons of mini PC?

pros and cons of mini PC?: I am very obsessed with mini desktop PC that is like a small box. It saves a lot of space. In addition to space saving, is there any obvious advantage and disadvantage of a mini PC? 137150
  9. Mini Pc

Mini Pc: I am looking to get a mini Pc with windows 10 for my living room TV in the 200$ or less range, does not have to be powerful. All i want is to be able to access my main pc for files, use a web browser. There is the Compu stick but that got not so great reviews. Anyone have...
  10. Toshiba click 2 mini reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba click 2 mini reinstall windows: My toshiba click2 mini stopped working so I reset it and tried everything even burning windows 10 and 8 to several usb drives to reinstall windows but when I boot into the windows settings it doesn't respond I can't touch the screen to change options or go forward using the...