Windows 10: "Sun Valley" - Windows 11?

Discus and support "Sun Valley" - Windows 11? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well, pretty much everyone who watched Satya Nadella's keynote and has been reading the tech news now knows he made a rather big tease: "The next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ScurisWorks2020, May 27, 2021.

1. "Sun Valley" - Windows 11?

Well, pretty much everyone who watched Satya Nadella's keynote and has been reading the tech news now knows he made a rather big tease: "The next generation of Windows"... Last time this was said was in 2014, back when Win10 was about to replace Win8. Also, he said things like "biggest updates to Windows of the last decade" -- Wow. Well, that was it. Nothing more... But... Why it's time Microsoft made a Windows 11 | Windows Central This article which was posted earlier caught my attention. You may say "Oh but they said 10 would be the last version..." -- apparently they've changed their mind. Also, those of us running recent preview builds noticed some peculiar UI changes showing up... Like rounded UI elements here and there (for now only on File Explorer and on MS Management Console windows...), the new more skeuomorphic-ish icons.... My opinion is that they nixed Windows 10X and are "merging" those features with regular Windows to make an entirely new version. It won't surprise me if they end up bumping up the kernel version in the next few weeks... Note: It was recently found that Win10 21H2 for Desktop is going to be build 19044, so, Sun Valley is not 21H2. Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044 references found in KB5003214 Preview update Anyways Satya also said that MS would be sharing more news "very soon" (which means a couple of weeks in Microsoft lingo tipically...).

:)

ScurisWorks2020, May 27, 2021

2. What are the odds of "Sun Valley" gaining a brand name change?

+We have been stuck with the "Windows 10" moniker for the past 6 years, and now, in 2021, the platform is about to get a major UI revamp. With rounded corners for the entire GUI on the horizon, as well as other changes which we don't know about yet (possibly internal structural changes too)...

Microsoft is calling this project "Windows 10++" and "Sun Valley".

What are the chances they are finally going to name the OS something else, in light of the huge amount of visible changes?

Maybe "Windows 10.1", "Windows 11" or heck, even "Windows Sun Valley".

- - - Updated - - -

In fact that is why I didn't put a OS version number in my system specs, I don't know what the final product will end up being called.

ScurisWorks2020, May 27, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 27, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

"Sun Valley" - Windows 11?

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 27, 2021
Thema:

"Sun Valley" - Windows 11?

1. "Sun Valley" - Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Sun Valley

2. what is the realese date of Windows 10 Sun Valley 21H2 and what are the minimum reqirements...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is the realese date of Windows 10 Sun Valley 21H2 and what are the minimum reqirements...: what is the realese date of Windows 10 Sun Valley 21H2 and what are the minimum reqirements for Windows 10 Sun Valley 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-realese-date-of-windows-10-sun-valley/f8c64e1c-c80e-457e-987c-b3e2a1fbbab4
  3. Microsoft accidentally confirms Windows Sun Valley update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft accidentally confirms Windows Sun Valley update: Microsoft first debuted the original Windows 10 update in 2015 and followed it up with the Anniversary Update in 2016. In early 2017, Microsoft said that it would be delivering two feature updates to the operating system each year, one in the spring and one in the fall, and...
  4. Windows 10 is getting a brand new Settings app with Sun Valley update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting a brand new Settings app with Sun Valley update: It’s been over eight years since Microsoft first introduced the modern Settings interface with Windows 8. Even after the release of Windows 10, there isn’t a single interface for settings and the operating system still comes with Control Panel. That’s because the modern...
  5. Win10 Soundschemes for Sun Valley Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Soundschemes for Sun Valley Update: Hey Windows 10 devs, 1st of all i want to congratulate you for making windows 10 awesom.: But one thing i am missing.What's It.......?The Sound Schemes Bruh.Please developers please put your mystical hands on the sound schemes.It should be very...
  6. Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...: I'm thinking of getting a new Windows 10 laptop in the $400 to $700 range in December of 2022 and sell my Inspiron 7558 on eBay or Mercari. iTunes is officially a Windows 10 only program at this point, and I rely on that program to keep me in a good mood every day....
  7. Some of the features coming with Sun Valley update that I noticed in build 21376.1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of the features coming with Sun Valley update that I noticed in build 21376.1: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/no_quests [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n6x39k/some_of_the_features_coming_with_sun_valley/
  8. Windows 10 Sun Valley update also refreshes icons from Windows 95-era

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sun Valley update also refreshes icons from Windows 95-era: Later this year, Microsoft is planning to deliver a “sweeping visual rejuvenation” with Project Sun Valley, giving testers in the Insider program an early look at changes that will be introduced on Windows 10. Windows 10’s big interface refresh is codenamed “Sun Valley” and...
  9. Windows 10 Sun Valley Update comes with new display and camera settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sun Valley Update comes with new display and camera settings: Windows 10 Sun Valley update, otherwise known as version 21H2, will ship with several improvements for the built-in Settings app. In the new preview builds, Microsoft is now testing new controls for display settings (select monitors), webcam (requires external camera), and...
  10. Windows 10 Sun Valley update reveals ‘refreshed’ system icons with Fluent UI

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sun Valley update reveals ‘refreshed’ system icons with Fluent UI: Since the launch of Fluent Design, there has been a lot of discussion about Microsoft’s future design direction, especially for Windows 10. Falling under the banner of the “Sun Valley” update, the highly anticipated “refresh” for Fluent Design is now gradually rolling out in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sun valley removed features