Windows 10: Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2

Discus and support Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We announced this past fall that we’re sunsetting consumer Google+ in April 2019, and today have more details to share. While this process of deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2

Source: https://cloud.google.com/blog/produc...n-april-second

:)

Brink, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Google+ consumer version and APIs sunsetting now accellerated

Source: Expediting changes to Google+

Brink, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2

1. Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2 - Similar Threads - Sunset consumer Google+

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  3. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  4. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  5. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money Sunset: What is the best replacement for Microsoft Money Sunset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/a8f341f5-a909-4d81-85fe-86ce9ad73610
  6. Remix 3D Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remix 3D Sunset: Hello,  On January 10, 2020, Microsoft support agents will no longer reply to posts on theRemix 3D topic in Apps on Windows 10.  While we will moderate the topic, we won’t be monitoring or answering questions. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the...
  7. What was new with Google Cloud in April 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What was new with Google Cloud in April 2019: XGrlWVWlpgE Spring was blooming as we welcomed thousands of people to our big annual event: Google Cloud Next ’19. We heard great stories about how customers are growing their businesses with cloud, and we planted the seeds for lots of new ideas and connections. Read on to...
  8. Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts: From all of us on the Google+ team, thank you for making Google+ such a special place. What happened to Google+? In December 2018, we announced our decision to shut down Google+ for consumers in April 2019. Other Google products (such as Gmail, Google Photos, Google Drive,...
  9. Google+ consumer version and APIs sunsetting now accellerated

in Windows 10 News
    Google+ consumer version and APIs sunsetting now accellerated: In October, we announced that we’d be sunsetting the consumer version of Google+ and its APIs because of the significant challenges involved in maintaining a successful product that meets consumers’ expectations, as well as the platform’s low usage. We’ve recently determined...
  10. Google shutting down Google+ for consumers

in Windows 10 News
    Google shutting down Google+ for consumers: Many third-party apps, services and websites build on top of our various services to improve everyone’s phones, working life, and online experience. We strongly support this active ecosystem. But increasingly, its success depends on users knowing that their data is secure,...