Windows 10: Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I installed Sunset overdrive on my pc. when I start the game everything is normal until I pick Start game, the game try to load, but takes me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaijiroGonzález, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start

Recently I installed Sunset overdrive on my pc. when I start the game everything is normal until I pick Start game, the game try to load, but takes me again to the start menu, what I need to do?

My PC specs:

I7-4790 @ 3.60GHz

GTX 1650 OC

SSD 480GB

HDD 1TB here is the game

PSU 450W

:)

DaijiroGonzález, Jan 9, 2021

2. Sunset Overdrive on Windows Store?

One Question I Played Sunset Overdrive on Xbox One an I like it. I wonder you have any chances by put Sunset Overdrive on Windows 10 Store or you can just keep it as Exclusive?

TylerMakino, Jan 9, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start

1. Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive Doesn't

2. Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive: Hello I seem to be having an issue on windows 10 gamepass version of Sunset overdriveIssue: The game becomes stuck at a blackscreen no matter what; I was playing it earlier with no issues but at some point it crashed when I was away from my pc and this happens not even a...
  3. Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive: Hello I seem to be having an issue on windows 10 gamepass version of Sunset overdriveIssue: The game becomes stuck at a blackscreen no matter what; I was playing it earlier with no issues but at some point it crashed when I was away from my pc and this happens not even a...
  4. Sunset overdrive keeps closing after menu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sunset overdrive keeps closing after menu screen: I downloaded sunset overdrive originally on steam, but had the same problem, so i tried it on microsft store. But once again, it doesnt work. The game loads, puts me into the menu, i click new game, it then goes to a white screen and force closes, even the sound glitches and...
  5. Sunset overdrive black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sunset overdrive black screen: Hi. i bought Sunset Overdrive for 5 dollars, and when i downloaded it i loaded it up. the intro started, i pressed esc, but then it just cut to a black screen, the esc button was there the first time, but when i loaded it up again after closing it, it wasnt there. and i...
  6. Overdrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Overdrive: When downloading from my public library, the books come in Kobo two ways. One is Unread, which is what I want. The other is as Download, Kobo Preview, which I do not want. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong, try for 5 hours, NEED HELP Thank You...
  7. my sunset overdrive doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sunset overdrive doesnt work: every time i press play it i get a black screen then it goes back to the main menu can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sunset-overdrive-doesnt-work/472f9427-8b5b-44ea-9122-21dd3bbcc3a7
  8. my sunset overdrive wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sunset overdrive wont work: when i press play in the main menu the game restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sunset-overdrive-wont-work/173d7b12-d9ac-4c78-b0ea-9cbe78fc4774
  9. "Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save?: Hi, subject pretty much displays the question. I have a Windows 10 PC with two hard drives and I needed to wipe them and for a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I use the Xbox Game Pass for PC app for my game installs, which as I understand is just a frontend for the Windows...
  10. overdrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    overdrive: I use overdrive to download books and I keep getting error reading odm file and in the overdrive application it will not allow me to open the help menu, I tried talking to Microsoft and he wanted me to reboot was suppose to send me link to reconnect with him and the link...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sunset overdrive cmd