Windows 10: Super administrator on Windows 10

Discus and support Super administrator on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find this hidden setting and enable/link it to my own profile so I run the PC as the Super Administrator?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JuanitaFernando, May 31, 2019.

1. Super administrator on Windows 10

How do I find this hidden setting and enable/link it to my own profile so I run the PC as the Super Administrator?

:)

JuanitaFernando, May 31, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, May 31, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Super administrator on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Super administrator on Windows 10

1. Super administrator on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Super administrator

2. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  3. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  4. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  5. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  6. I get lag spikes super randomly

I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  7. I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...: I was trying to uninstall the McAfee preinstalled on my new Windows 11 Laptop when I saw that I had to make a new super administrator account. However, I made this account but I didn't need it to uninstall McAfee. Now I have an extra account that is named Administrator and I...
  8. I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...

I was trying to delete McAfee on my computer and accidentally made a super administrator...: I was trying to uninstall the McAfee preinstalled on my new Windows 11 Laptop when I saw that I had to make a new super administrator account. However, I made this account but I didn't need it to uninstall McAfee. Now I have an extra account that is named Administrator and I...
  9. Put files into super administrator account during OS reinstall (Win 10 Home)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Put files into super administrator account during OS reinstall (Win 10 Home): When I reinstalled win 10 on a computer I used the super administrator account (ctrl+shift+f3) at start-up. I checked to see if the old files were there and they were. I put them into the desktop, documents, downloads & pictures. Then when I set up the actual user those files...
  10. How can I enable Super Administrator? My computer is freaking out with the Command Line...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I enable Super Administrator? My computer is freaking out with the Command Line...: Through the US Military, I am attempting to install the required software in order to work from home during this COVID19 outbreak. I seem to be unable to install the DoD CAC certificates as I am not an administrator even though the device says I am. I keep getting the error...