Windows 10: Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue

Discus and support Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ever since I got win 10 the computer sometimes goes into a super-turbo let's restart mode just when I try to type something in the search box near the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rob81, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Rob81 Win User

Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue

Ever since I got win 10 the computer sometimes goes into a super-turbo let's restart mode just when I try to type something in the search box near the start menu/button. Today it did it so fast I had hardly time to blink before it had restarted. Sometimes it gives me at least 3 seconds to cancel the restart before it does it. But this is driving me nuts. I'm just trying to search stuff and it does this idiotic thing. Why is this and how do I turn it off? This never happened on my older versions of windows, so this is obviously some new garbage they've put in there to make life more miserable.

I suppose there must be some idiotic shortkey they have put in there somewhere when i hover the mouse or something and maybe press R by accident? I don't know, but this has happened when I start typing with other letters as well. Incredibly annoying... anyone have any idea how to solve this? If there's some shortkey I can turn off or something?

:)

Rob81, Jan 28, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue

SUPER annoying audio loop

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your response.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to troubleshoot the issue. Since you have tried many troubleshooting steps with no avail I suggest you to
    reset your system and then try to update and check if it helps.

Reset this PC by
    Keep my files option. While performing reset ensure to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    To Reset you’re PC,

* On your login screen, hold Shift button,
    then right click on Power button and select
    Restart

* Select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC > Keep my files.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue

1. Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue - Similar Threads - Super Annoying Accidental

2. My pc is super slow after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is super slow after restart: I restarted my pc and after I logged in it's being super slow and all apps were removed from the task bar . And I can't access my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-super-slow-after-restart/56ac3b79-a3ce-4044-b940-d6cb51448063
  3. Repetitive annoying issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repetitive annoying issue: I keep having this issue where I recycle files, empty the bin, and by some magical pattern of actions, everything that was deleted manifests across my desktop. I've had to move all the icon/files on my desktop as far right as possible so that when the rebirth happens I know...
  4. Issues with the drivers for an RTX 2060 Super

Issues with the drivers for an RTX 2060 Super: https://i.imgur.com/ncX3W6j.png (I am running Windows 10 in a KVM with the GPU passed through) I have tried to get my RTX 2060 Super working in Windows 10 however every time I try to install the drivers, I am left with an exclamation mark next to the display adapter, as...
  5. Super weird ping issue

Super weird ping issue: I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged google for a while to see when the issue occurs. after a while i noticed that my ping spikes when i right click on a folder for...
  6. Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal?

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harbobo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3x95y/super_annoying_white_bar_while_scrolling_on_edge/
  7. Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10: When my browser is open and I click the browser icon in my new Win10 computer's taskbar, I'm presented with a separate thumbnail of every tab I've opened in this session. Or maybe some I haven't opened--not sure. Many of these are pinned tabs that I can't dismiss even should...
  8. Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade

Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade: Anyone else experiencing this horrible sound bug where every 30 seconds or 1 minute the sound is being downsampled? It doesn't matter which sound source I pick, or which programm the sound is coming from - sometimes theres just some horrible downsampling happening for like 1...
  9. Annoying issue BOSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying issue BOSD: My computer has a BOSD problem. I have run your tool and here are the two files it created. Every day or so I will hear a short buzz (1-second low volume) if I ignore it, within 5 minutes the computer will crash with a BOSD. It says: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Computer...
  10. Annoying Restart :(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying Restart :(: hello everyone, Im having this problem that whenever I play a game online and offline my computer restart Im aware that W10 has an issue with AMD with the drivers, so I downloaded the latest driver of my Vcard from the website but it still keeps on restarting. its not like...