Windows 10: Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade

Discus and support Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing this horrible sound bug where every 30 seconds or 1 minute the sound is being downsampled? It doesn't matter which sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NoSell9, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade

Anyone else experiencing this horrible sound bug where every 30 seconds or 1 minute the sound is being downsampled? It doesn't matter which sound source I pick, or which programm the sound is coming from - sometimes theres just some horrible downsampling happening for like 1 second which only leaves very high frequencies (4000-16000 hz) which are also 6 db (or more lol) louder than the normal sound.

I pretty much only work with audio, so something like this is actually pretty much impossible to work with. Anyone else found a way to fix this problem?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downsampling_(signal_processing))

submitted by /u/NoSell9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NoSell9, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 annoying sound when switching monitors

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Refer the link below link and check if it helps

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade

Sound Quality / Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi J,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to troubleshoot sound issues after upgrading to Windows 10:

• Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar located at the bottom right of the screen and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the current playback device in use and by default it should be the
      Speakers
      . Double-click on it to open its Properties window.
    • Got to Advanced tab and change the bit rate to either of the following: 24bit/44100 Hz or 24bit/192000Hz. Depending on the speaker configuration.
    If that won't work, follow these steps on how to scan for hardware changes:

• Go to Start menu, search for Device Manager and click it.
    • Expand Sound and audio devices.
    • Right-click on the current sound driver and choose Uninstall.
    • Click on Scan for hardware changes and the updated driver will be automatically installed.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you download the latest sound card drivers for Windows 10 from your PC's manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade

1. Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Super annoying Sound

2. annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    annoying sounds: hi there i had chrome open on my laptop i had to start timer for 1 second and go back to tab and this tab thank you ant let me know if you have any questions about chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/284ccaf5-2848-4435-8cf5-bc672a9d9d26
  3. annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying sounds: hi there i had chrome open on my laptop i had to start timer for 1 second and go back to tab and this tab thank you ant let me know if you have any questions about chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/284ccaf5-2848-4435-8cf5-bc672a9d9d26
  4. Sound is super slow after sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is super slow after sleep: Running latest Win 10, using a MOTU M2 audio interface. Installed latest drivers for that and my Nvidia 1080 and everything else I could figure out. When my computer wakes from sleep - audio just either doesn't work or it is super-slow motion sounding. I've tried the...
  5. Annoying bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying bug: Hello kind friends of Reddit, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I am here to ask for your help. I am coming across a bug where when I start my pc I can open applications and everything is perfect. But after around 5-10 minutes, all services begin to stop. To expand, I mean...
  6. Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10

Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10: When my browser is open and I click the browser icon in my new Win10 computer's taskbar, I'm presented with a separate thumbnail of every tab I've opened in this session. Or maybe some I haven't opened--not sure. Many of these are pinned tabs that I can't dismiss even should...
  7. Annoying Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying Sound: I have a new HP computer running Windows 10. I hear a chiming sound every few minutes for no apparent reason. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sound/58d3bce4-cacc-4eb3-92a8-647537533c46
  8. Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue: Ever since I got win 10 the computer sometimes goes into a super-turbo let's restart mode just when I try to type something in the search box near the start menu/button. Today it did it so fast I had hardly time to blink before it had restarted. Sometimes it gives me at least...
  9. Annoying bug in Windows 10

Annoying bug in Windows 10: I made a shortcut key for Snipping Tool and it won't change to anything else. I first made it the . on my number pad. Now I've changed it to F1 (Yes I did click apply). Now it says that the shortcut key is F1 but Snipping Tool won't open when I press F1. It still opens with...
  10. Annoying sound issue after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying sound issue after upgrading to Windows 10: Hi everyone, since "upgrading" to Windows 10 (I have tons of different issues, this sound problem is only the most annoying one, so i really wouldn't call it an upgrade so far) I'm experiencing an incredibly annoying sound issue. Whenever I'm watching a video on Youtube in...