Windows 10: Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal?

Discus and support Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harbobo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Harbobo, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal?

/u/Harbobo, Feb 14, 2020

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? tpu.png

anticlutch, Feb 14, 2020
  3. PACALA_BA Win User
    ?...Edge SUPER FAST SCROLLING on the phone

Hi

SUPER FAST SCROLLING ?

App UC BROWSER....................................YES,
    Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? shocked.gif

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? thumbup.gif

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? yayhandclap.gif

Edge...................................................................NO, ?
    Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? shrug.gif

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? cryhard.gif

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? iconfused.gif

see image on the right edge..... TEMPORARY APPEARS SUPER FAST SCROLL BAR if you start to "fast" scrolling

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? 8246c7fb-720f-45cd-b9db-7c4b1daced8a.png

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PACALA_BA, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal?

Annoying Scroll Bar

I am using a Laptop and have a problem with a scroll bar appearing next to the cursor. When this happens the page starts to jump all over he place. I previously had the problem on Windows 7 but solved it using the advice proffered on the following link

A scroll bar appears next to my cursor and starts automatically scrolling up and down the screen. How do I turn this off or get rid of it completely?

However since upgrading to Windows 10 the problem has returned and the previous solution does not work.

The problem is so annoying I am contemplating a return to Windows 7 which would be a pity.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

thanks

JohnTrotter, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal?

1. Super annoying white bar while scrolling on edge. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - Super annoying white

2. White Outline of Annoyance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Outline of Annoyance: Every time I open the start by pressing the Windows Key, it opens the start, but then a white outline appears around the clickable: recently added. I've tried moving it, but it would only move specifically UP back to the clickable. This also happens when I'm able to get into...
  3. White Outline of Annoyance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Outline of Annoyance: Every time I open the start by pressing the Windows Key, it opens the start, but then a white outline appears around the clickable: recently added. I've tried moving it, but it would only move specifically UP back to the clickable. This also happens when I'm able to get into...
  4. White Outline of Annoyance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Annoying Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Bar: Hello, I am having an issue on Roblox, I accidently pressed a key on my HP Laptop and it showed this white bar at the top of my screen and I do not know how to make it go away. Please send instructions on how to fix this if you respond thanks!...
  6. file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/instant_karma128 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpqh5y/file_explorer_darkmode_error_scroll_bar_and/
  7. Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?: How do I turn off the scroll bars in Microsoft Edge browser? I've turned them off individually within certain apps such as Word, but I want to completely turn them off in edge. Thanks submitted by /u/james1758 [link] [comments]...
  8. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  9. Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10: When my browser is open and I click the browser icon in my new Win10 computer's taskbar, I'm presented with a separate thumbnail of every tab I've opened in this session. Or maybe some I haven't opened--not sure. Many of these are pinned tabs that I can't dismiss even should...
  10. Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Super Annoying Accidental Restart Issue: Ever since I got win 10 the computer sometimes goes into a super-turbo let's restart mode just when I try to type something in the search box near the start menu/button. Today it did it so fast I had hardly time to blink before it had restarted. Sometimes it gives me at least...