Windows 10: Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized

Discus and support Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't use controller with Super Lucky's Tale on Windows 10 PC. I have it with Game Pass, installed on my PC, conected my Xbox one controller, wired,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VinnyPereiraM, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized

I can't use controller with Super Lucky's Tale on Windows 10 PC.

I have it with Game Pass, installed on my PC, conected my Xbox one controller, wired, and the game only controls with keyboard, can't use the controller at all.

:)

VinnyPereiraM, Dec 28, 2018

2. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Dec 28, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    WD My passport - Not recognized in Win 10

True there is a lot we do not know yet with this PC or Drive, but Ultra's are both 3.0 & 2.0 as posted in links here from WD, so i suppose i am just speculating on what was shown so far here. I would not suggest him/her opening this WD and i see no screws so either snapped together or glued . As i have this drive and UEFI. I think has to do with where is it being plugged in which USB ports as i see a listed PCI USB Controller card. Asked about updated system drivers, chipset,etc..

Here is my Device Manager

Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized [​IMG]

jds63, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Thank you for updating us. To continue troubleshooting your concern, we suggest that you check if it is recognized as an Xbox One controller in the device manager. If the correct information is shown, you may perform the suggested solutions below:

Solution 1. Click on this link for the steps to perform a
    clean boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Solution 2. Install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Solution 3. Update the controller again. If there are no updates available, uninstall the drivers from the Device Manager and update the controller. You may click on this

link
    for the steps.

If the issue persists we recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support so they can check the controller details and provide you an additional support.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized

1. Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized - Similar Threads - Super Lucky's Tale

2. Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?: I tried different USB ports. I tried a different controller. I tried a different cable.Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-doesnt-recognize-xbox-one-controller/4592a556-7e46-41a4-b106-361bbeda85a5
  3. PC hast stopped recognizing controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC hast stopped recognizing controllers: Hello,I've been facing an issue concerning controllers and connectivity with my PC. I've been using an officially licensed XBox X controller for games for a long time, no issues. From one day to another, it just stopped working. I've tried a different xbox controller from my...
  4. PC hast stopped recognizing controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC hast stopped recognizing controllers: Hello,I've been facing an issue concerning controllers and connectivity with my PC. I've been using an officially licensed XBox X controller for games for a long time, no issues. From one day to another, it just stopped working. I've tried a different xbox controller from my...
  5. PC hast stopped recognizing controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Nintendo Switch Controller not recognized by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo Switch Controller not recognized by PC: Help I wanted to use my switch controller on PC but it won't be recognized. It works on my Windows 8.1 but not my Windows 10.l I checked device management and there is no indication that it is even plugged in....
  7. Nvidia 2070 Super not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia 2070 Super not recognized.: I have done 2 clean installs of windows, I have re seated the part in my case, I have also scanned for new hardware multiple times, I have done every update I can find and every time I try to download the drivers I get this error. I have included my device info and an image...
  8. Problem with super lucky's tale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with super lucky's tale: I paid game pass just because I wanted to play this game (i will skip all the problems i had buying this and trying to navigate through the horrible bad designed interfaces), i managed to download it from microsoft store but when I launch it, it stucks/freezes on this screen...
  9. Windows 10 PC not recognizing controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC not recognizing controller: So i plugged my Xbox controller into my PC and it lit up but it isn't responsive so i tried uninstalling the controller and plugging it back in so it will install again and it wont even turn on now and i tried to get the Xbox Accessories app but that is not doing anything...
  10. Windows 10: A tale of 10 upgrades

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: A tale of 10 upgrades: If you're still unsure about upgrading to Windows 10, you have two weeks to do so for free. David Gewirtz leads a tour of how the upgrade went for 10 very different machines. The TL;DR version: mostly good, one really rough upgrade. We're just about two weeks away from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play super luckys tale pc with controller

2. super luckys tale controller support pc

3. xbox 360 wirless controler Super Luckys Tale