Windows 10: Super niche/specific question. Impossible to find answer on internet so far. "Show this...

Discus and support Super niche/specific question. Impossible to find answer on internet so far. "Show this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a dual monitor set up and keep Spotify on my second monitor to the side. A couple months ago I clicked the "Show this window on all desktops"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hjk_234, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Super niche/specific question. Impossible to find answer on internet so far. "Show this...

I use a dual monitor set up and keep Spotify on my second monitor to the side. A couple months ago I clicked the "Show this window on all desktops" option because I had multiple 'virtual' desktops opened. Since then, whenever Spotify boots up, it opens with that option always selected even when un-checking it before closing Spotify or restarting my laptop. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/hjk_234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hjk_234, Dec 5, 2019

2. cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

Super niche/specific question. Impossible to find answer on internet so far. "Show this... eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Super niche/specific question. Impossible to find answer on internet so far. "Show this...

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Super niche/specific question. Impossible to find answer on internet so far. "Show this...

1. Super niche/specific question. Impossible to find answer on internet so far. "Show this... - Similar Threads - Super niche specific

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. Question Answered

Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  10. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...