Windows 10: Super slow computer

Discus and support Super slow computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ay_Caramba, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Super slow computer

My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to start up the computer. What could be the problem?

:)

Ay_Caramba, Jan 21, 2022
  2. dnroerig Win User

Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Jan 21, 2022
  3. super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Super slow computer

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Super slow computer

1. Super slow computer - Similar Threads - Super slow computer

2. super slow computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    super slow computer: my computer was running fine until it randomly became super slow but then i deleted a "malware" then it ran great agian then it just became slow agian please help i dont know whats causing this...
  3. super slow computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    super slow computer: my computer was running fine until it randomly became super slow but then i deleted a "malware" then it ran great agian then it just became slow agian please help i dont know whats causing this...
  4. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  5. windows 11 super super slow

windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  6. Super slow computer

Super slow computer: My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to start up the computer. What could be the problem?...
  7. (Help!) My gaming computer is super slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help!) My gaming computer is super slow: So... My computer is a gaming laptop (asus rog gl552vw) it has a i5 cpu and a 960m gpu it was a good computer now it is just slow i reinstalled windows 10 pro, build 1703 and it is still super slow It is so slow that it lags when I’m playing 93 doom, YES DOOM! pls help me...
  8. Computer suddenly super slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer suddenly super slow?: When I start an application it takes 15 min until the application is started and after the login I have 15 min black screen, if I want to access folders it takes 5 min for each folder again, if I left or right click on anything on the screen it also loads 5 min, if I press...
  9. Laptop super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop super slow: Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and usually I don't ask questions online, but this has really been bugging me. I have a new Lenovo laptop and it is sooooo slow, you could fall asleep waiting for something to load. It was bought in late 2018brand new and I don't use it...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, super slow computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, super slow computer: Recently, I have been using Driver Booster 6 on steam to download and install drivers. Just today, my laptop started being extremely slow, then a BSOD appeared with a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error. After this, I rebooted my laptop, then downloaded drivers from Driver...