Windows 10: Super Suspicious Files

Discus and support Super Suspicious Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I was taking a look through my task manager and found a process called "sedsvc" I went to the location, and I brought me to C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by L Mttrs, Dec 21, 2018.

1. L Mttrs Win User

Super Suspicious Files

Hello,

I was taking a look through my task manager and found a process called "sedsvc" I went to the location, and I brought me to C:\Program Files\rempl, I found a bunch of other things in that folder like disktoast.exe, sedlauncher.exe, sedsvc.exe, osrrb.exe, etc. I'm super suspicious about these files and I'm not sure if they're safe or not, if they're not, what do I do? Please respond ASAP, Thanks!

:)

L Mttrs, Dec 21, 2018

2. Virus sftwr listing MS files as Suspicious

Hitman Pro listed the following Microsoft files as suspicious: rspndr.sys - lltdio.sys - wfplwfs.sys - ksecpkg.sys - dxgmms1.sys - dxgkrnl.sys. Are they all Microsoft files

SharonMauze, Dec 21, 2018
  3. samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Hi Márcia,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow these methods provided below and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Hardware and Devices' and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Step 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver and check, if it works.

Refer to the following steps to uninstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “DVD/CD-ROM driver” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “DVD/CD-ROM driver” and click on “uninstall” the DVD/CD-ROM driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Step 2:

Install the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver in Compatibility mode:

I would suggest you to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website and install it in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in

Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then, check the functionality.

Refer the link below to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website, mentioned below.

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Super Suspicious Files

samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Where is the completely useless button?

SteveSmewing, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Super Suspicious Files

1. Super Suspicious Files - Similar Threads - Super Suspicious Files

2. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  3. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  4. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file: This File agentactivationruntimestarter.exe is located in C:\Windows\System32 and has no description in details tab when I right click it.Is it a legit file from windows?Can someone someone also check if it is also there on your pc?...
  6. agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file: This File agentactivationruntimestarter.exe is located in C:\Windows\System32 and has no description in details tab when I right click it.Is it a legit file from windows?Can someone someone also check if it is also there on your pc?...
  7. agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file

8. Suspicious Folder and Files

Suspicious Folder and Files: Okay so I recently found this folder on my computer. I can delete it, however, it will just come back in 5 minutes. I try to search online for something about it, but there seems to be nothing. Antivirus doesn't seem to think it's a threat. I don't have much on this computer...
  9. suspicious file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    suspicious file: .usr_app_ncr.dat this file is located in c:/ user/documents should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-file/5c672176-5745-499d-b6d7-9c7dc7e47516
  10. suspicious Windows.old file

in Windows 10 Support
    suspicious Windows.old file: I have a custom built computer that has only had W10 on it. 2 weeks ago I couldn't get on the Internet and it took several techs to figure out why - it was some kind of malware that didn't show up in any scans, put "Killer" in the systray and popped up a screen showing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disktoast

2. disktoast.exe

3. disktoast exe

4. disktoast application rempl folder,
  5. what is disktoast.exe,
  6. rempl disktoast,
  7. what is disktoast