Windows 10: Super urgent

Discus and support Super urgent in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot. Written windows could not complete the installation What should I do??? 143096 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mghs, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Mghs Win User

Super urgent

deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot.
    Written windows could not complete the installation

What should I do???

:)

2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Super urgent [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 23, 2019
  3. samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Hi Márcia,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow these methods provided below and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Hardware and Devices' and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Step 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver and check, if it works.

Refer to the following steps to uninstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “DVD/CD-ROM driver” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “DVD/CD-ROM driver” and click on “uninstall” the DVD/CD-ROM driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Step 2:

Install the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver in Compatibility mode:

I would suggest you to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website and install it in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in

Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then, check the functionality.

Refer the link below to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website, mentioned below.

Product Help & Support | Samsung Support India

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Super urgent

samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Where is the completely useless button?

SteveSmewing, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Super urgent

1. Super urgent - Similar Threads - Super urgent

2. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  3. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  4. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  5. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  6. I get lag spikes super randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  7. I get lag spikes super randomly

I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  8. Neeed urgent help:Internet speed has become super slow in pc but in other device it's fine...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Neeed urgent help:Internet speed has become super slow in pc but in other device it's fine...: On running speed test on other device its fast but on my window pc it's super slow what should i do submitted by /u/seekster009 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4o8nl/neeed_urgent_helpinternet_speed_has_become_super/
  9. HELP, SUPER URGENT!

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP, SUPER URGENT!: Hi, I need help. I just got new HyperX headphones today and I plugged them in with the Y splitter into my custom built windows PC. I plugged the headset jack to the headset hole and the mic jack into the mic hole, the headset works fine and I can hear audio perfectly but...
  10. HELP! super urgent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! super urgent: deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot. Written windows could not complete the installation What should I do??? 143097