Windows 10: Super urgent

Discus and support Super urgent in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot. Written windows could not complete the installation What should I do??? 143096 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mghs, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Mghs Win User

Super urgent

deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot.
    Written windows could not complete the installation

What should I do???

:)

2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Super urgent [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 23, 2019
  3. samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Hi Márcia,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow these methods provided below and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Hardware and Devices' and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Step 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver and check, if it works.

Refer to the following steps to uninstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “DVD/CD-ROM driver” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “DVD/CD-ROM driver” and click on “uninstall” the DVD/CD-ROM driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Step 2:

Install the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver in Compatibility mode:

I would suggest you to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website and install it in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in

Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then, check the functionality.

Refer the link below to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website, mentioned below.

Product Help & Support | Samsung Support India

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Super urgent

samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Where is the completely useless button?

SteveSmewing, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Super urgent

1. Super urgent - Similar Threads - Super urgent

2. NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs: [ATTACH] SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 29, 2019 In the latest addition to its GeForce® GTX® family of gaming GPUs, NVIDIA today unveiled the GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER -- the successor to its most successful GPU ever -- as well as the GeForce 1650 SUPER. [img] [img] Designed to...
  3. HELP! super urgent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! super urgent: deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot. Written windows could not complete the installation What should I do??? 143097
  4. Super Sluggish & will not "re"-boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Super Sluggish & will not "re"-boot: I am running OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro that is current with all updates. My CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 running at 3.57GHz; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti and I have 8gb of ram and 64bit OS as a stand alone system and I have an Ethernet connection for web access and my...
  5. Windows 10 Still running Super Slow after latest update and patches - help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Still running Super Slow after latest update and patches - help!: I have a Dell Laptop about 2 years old - Intel , lots of RAM with SSD drive. Laptop was running super fast - fast boot, just everything was great, until this latest KP4512941 update. Step 1- I uninstalled it, still running slow. Step 2 - I re-installed it and installed the...
  6. All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???: All my toolbars & programs are super tiny??? I didnt change them ! How do i get everything back to regular size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-toolbars-programs-are-super-tiny/f5f793b1-bc32-4d5b-a8da-143840fdce65
  7. HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.: Hello Windows, As you may know, I owned a Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR since Christmas of 2016, and I always charge my laptop once daily. But a few weeks ago, my laptop battery is starting to die off at around 30 minutes, even when I charged my battery at 100%, it starts to...
  8. HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.: Hello Windows, As you may know, I owned a Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR since Christmas of 2016, and I always charge my laptop once daily. But a few weeks ago, my laptop battery is starting to die off at around 30 minutes, even when I charged my battery at 100%, it starts to...
  9. super large icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    super large icons: restart my pc, because I installed a new program and now the desktop icons are super big, I don't know why this happened if someone can help me I will be grateful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-large-icons/ac773876-6c2f-4e81-a286-498b3397ba3b
  10. Log on super slow after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log on super slow after update: My HP laptop automatically updated to the latest version of windows 10 this afternoon and now when in trying to log on, it's stuck on the Welcome loading screen. It's been trying to log on for a while now. The first attempt was about 45 minutes, and I had to restart it...