Windows 10: Super weird backspace problem

Discus and support Super weird backspace problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the last month or so I've had a super odd problem backspacing. The problem usually only occurs with chrome but it also happens with things such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Caedwp, Sep 19, 2020.

1. /u/Caedwp Win User

Super weird backspace problem

In the last month or so I've had a super odd problem backspacing. The problem usually only occurs with chrome but it also happens with things such as my task bar or any website (chrome). So about every other time I turn off my pc then turn it back on the problem will completely go away. So if I backspace about 3-4 on chrome or task search bar I'm not able to type until I close the app. This doesn't happen in games or in anything else except chrome. I ran a anti-virus for it to only show " your computer is safe"

Please let me know if anybody knows what is going on or how I could fix it.

submitted by /u/Caedwp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Caedwp, Sep 19, 2020

2. backspace key problem

i have a problem in my nokia n73 music addition,

backspace key/(c) key works well without memory card,

but with memory card,it doesn't works for continue deletion, although it works for step by step deletion,

is this due to softwares installed on memory card??

how to remove this problem??

plz help

kaillash---01, Sep 19, 2020
  3. backspace key problem

i have a problem in my nokia n73 music addition,

backspace key/(c) key works well without memory card,

but with memory card,it doesn't works for continue deletion, although it works for step by step deletion,

is this due to softwares installed on memory card??

how to remove this problem??

plz help

kaillash---01, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Super weird backspace problem

backspace speed

My backspace only erases one character at a time. Answers on this forum indicated that by going to control panel - keyboard there is a setting. Not on mine. I can change speed of typing but no word of backspace. I changed the typing speed but it has no
    effect on backspace. Another suggested it is in filters. I can not find any filters. A search for filters did not find anything.

heisserman, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Super weird backspace problem

1. Super weird backspace problem - Similar Threads - Super weird backspace

2. m backspace ke problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    m backspace ke problem: well... neverminds i mean nevermind m minecraf accoun bug was fixed bu now i have a new problem m backspce ke is no working now i need help on his problem i mean his problemno seriousl i mean his problem he leer used behing his is no working o o o god he lee used behing he is...
  3. m backspace ke problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    m backspace ke problem: well... neverminds i mean nevermind m minecraf accoun bug was fixed bu now i have a new problem m backspce ke is no working now i need help on his problem i mean his problemno seriousl i mean his problem he leer used behing his is no working o o o god he lee used behing he is...
  4. Sudden and super weird freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden and super weird freezes: I am using this PC almost every day minimum of 6 hours sometimes up to 18 hours every day.I play games, put on idle and don't do anything for hours, edit videos, do tests etc...My computer freezes only on idle, while watching videos or while just studying. Not while I play...
  5. Keyboard backspace weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard backspace weird: So i;ve bought a new mechanical keyboard woorth quite the Buck, and its all good instead of one thing,. If u see grammatical or spelling mistakes in here its not njbecause im dumb its because i cant use my backspace. When i click my backspace to delete a letter this comes...
  6. Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!: ok so my pc with windows 10 Home Single Language was getting a little slow so I decided to restore it with a restore point I had created a couple of days ago...After it restored I saw that my windows is not activated...I opened the settings app and when I reached the...
  7. Windows 10 is being super weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is being super weird: I Cannot open files explorer, my desktop icons are gone, when I'm settings I cannot click on additional settings that are to the side and overall it just is being weird. I have no idea how to fix this. submitted by /u/wastefn [link] [comments]...
  8. Backspace acting weird

Backspace acting weird: When I try to use backspace twice, it highlights the entire document, and I can't find anything online on how to stop it from doing this. It's happened once before, but I have no idea what happened to stop it from happening. submitted by /u/theBolsheviks [link] [comments]...
  9. Super weird ping issue

Super weird ping issue: I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged google for a while to see when the issue occurs. after a while i noticed that my ping spikes when i right click on a folder for...
  10. My computer is SUPER weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is SUPER weird: Hi, I got my computer like 4 days into the year and its started to go weird after like 4 days and i'm getting really frustrated about it. I have the laptop Ideapad L340 Gaming with NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 and IntelR UHD Graphics 630. So i'm gonna start talking about my...