Windows 10: Super weird ping issue

Discus and support Super weird ping issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AboudSh, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Super weird ping issue

I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged google for a while to see when the issue occurs. after a while i noticed that my ping spikes when i right click on a folder for some weird reason, i have no idea how its related to my gaming ping issue though. Here is a screenshot of my ping spiking when right clicking on a folder https://imgur.com/WLM8fMB

submitted by /u/AboudSh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AboudSh, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 6, 2020
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Super weird ping issue

Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Super weird ping issue

1. Super weird ping issue - Similar Threads - Super weird ping

2. Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues: Hey, i have this WEIRD ping spike issue that i seem to not be able to fix. I have been trying for months to fix it didnt manage to. Here are the weird things that happens/the things i tried doing.[Things i tried doing]- Updating all my drivers/chipsets- Having lastest windows...
  3. Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues: Hey, i have this WEIRD ping spike issue that i seem to not be able to fix. I have been trying for months to fix it didnt manage to. Here are the weird things that happens/the things i tried doing.[Things i tried doing]- Updating all my drivers/chipsets- Having lastest windows...
  4. super high ping, lag

super high ping, lag: My ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-high-ping-lag/10287456-b360-44c2-b34f-87d3c431b546
  5. super high ping, lag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    super high ping, lag: My ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-high-ping-lag/10287456-b360-44c2-b34f-87d3c431b546
  6. super high ping, lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Super High Ping and Packet loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super High Ping and Packet loss: While playing games such as valorant, apex legends or minecraft, or using discord, my ping has very frequently spikes from its usual 30 ping to about 3000. I have had some rare ping spikes that were really bad before, but never have they been so frequent as it has been for...
  8. Super High Ping and Packet loss

Super High Ping and Packet loss: While playing games such as valorant, apex legends or minecraft, or using discord, my ping has very frequently spikes from its usual 30 ping to about 3000. I have had some rare ping spikes that were really bad before, but never have they been so frequent as it has been for...
  9. Super High Ping and Packet loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Super weird backspace problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Super weird backspace problem: In the last month or so I've had a super odd problem backspacing. The problem usually only occurs with chrome but it also happens with things such as my task bar or any website (chrome). So about every other time I turn off my pc then turn it back on the problem will...