Windows 10: SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data

Discus and support SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I am wondering if any knows how to delete the user data from the portable version,as although it is the portable version it looks like the user... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by IuseABrowser, Dec 14, 2020.

1. SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data

Hi,

I am wondering if any knows how to delete the user data from the portable version,as although it is the portable version it looks like the user data and other info is in the profile in C drive,as i tried to delete the original browser from the folder where it was extracted,and extracted the zipped version to another folder name,only to find that all the same data is still there,and i suppose the whole browser profile as well,as there might be malware in there.

Its a great browser but there also does not seem to be an updated version available as i downloaded what said in the heading was version 78,the new extracted browser still says it is version 71.Would anyone know more about this??

I a, surprised this browser is not mentioned much around the internet,as it seems like a great browser and super fast compare to the other ones i have but perhaps there is some problem with it?? I have no idea.But in any case, i cant get an updated version.? Would anyone know more about this?

thank you in advance for any help

browser superbird version 71

regards

:)

IuseABrowser, Dec 14, 2020

2. SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data

Hi,

I am wondering if any knows how to delete the user data from the portable version,as although it is the portable version it looks like the user data and other info is in the profile in C drive,as i tried to delete the original browser from the folder where it was extracted,and extracted the zipped version to another folder name,only to find that all the same data is still there,and i suppose the whole browser profile as well,as there might be malware in there.

Its a great browser but there also does not seem to be an updated version available as i downloaded what said in the heading was version 78,the new extracted browser still says it is version 71.Would anyone know more about this??

I a, surprised this browser is not mentioned much around the internet,as it seems like a great browser and super fast compare to the other ones i have but perhaps there is some problem with it?? I have no idea.But in any case, i cant get an updated version.? Would anyone know more about this?

thank you in advance for any help

browser superbird version 71

regards

IuseABrowser, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data

This page shows V73 for the installable, haven't looked at the portable yet:
    Superbird Browser
    It's a very slow download in comparison of other downloads I've gotten.

Berton, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

I've never heard of Superbird Browser!
    Version 78 is on their download page, hasn't been updated for over a year!

Edwin, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data - Similar Threads - SuperBird Browser Portable

2. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  3. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  4. How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?: So I've been in need of more storage space. Which is why I've decided to remove my dad's unused user. And after a while of it not happening we finally did it, but there is still space occupied which I really do need. And since his user was via our Microsoft Family I couldn't...
  5. How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?: So I've been in need of more storage space. Which is why I've decided to remove my dad's unused user. And after a while of it not happening we finally did it, but there is still space occupied which I really do need. And since his user was via our Microsoft Family I couldn't...
  6. How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?

7. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update deletes all user data: Good DayWe have this issue where some windows 10 computers do an automatic update and then deletes all the user data, some software remains, but they do not work, why is this happening, this has happened over 10 times in the last 6 months, any advise?Kind Regards...
  8. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update deletes all user data: Good DayWe have this issue where some windows 10 computers do an automatic update and then deletes all the user data, some software remains, but they do not work, why is this happening, this has happened over 10 times in the last 6 months, any advise?Kind Regards...
  9. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

10. SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data

SuperBird Browser Portable - how to delete all user data: Hi, I am wondering if any knows how to delete the user data from the portable version,as although it is the portable version it looks like the user data and other info is in the profile in C drive,as i tried to delete the original browser from the folder where it was...