Windows 10: Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

Discus and support Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In June we introduced preview support for asm.js, which is now supported by default in Microsoft Edge starting with Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.10532. With... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

Source: Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2015
  2. lx07 Win User

In 10586 the flag seems to be called Enable experimental JavaScript features. It is quite fascinating to watch (but seems to crash Edge sometimes especially if you give longer time per move).

Slower times per move it always wins...

:)

3. Will windows 10,azure, visual studio and iTunes 13 be faster soon?

will why get faster performance like JavaScript codes? Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js :p

KieferAbram, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Random/More often when playing games

Well from what I can see it's being started from all the MSI utilities, from Eco Center all the way to Supercharger.

So the suggestion here is to simply uninstall all of this drivers?

LopesNelson_1, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

1. Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js - Similar Threads - Supercharging JavaScript performance

2. Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?: Hello,I have the following type:struct A_TYPE {UINT64 a;UINT32 b;UINT32 c[16];}and a code that looks like this:var buf = new ArrayBuffer128;var numbers = new Uint8Arraybuf;//code that sets the numbers arrayI have tried without success casting the numbers byte array to A_TYPE...
  3. Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?: Hello,I have the following type:struct A_TYPE {UINT64 a;UINT32 b;UINT32 c[16];}and a code that looks like this:var buf = new ArrayBuffer128;var numbers = new Uint8Arraybuf;//code that sets the numbers arrayI have tried without success casting the numbers byte array to A_TYPE...
  4. Javascript

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript: Hello, I have been trying to correct the JavaScript Error I have been getting. The windows is windows 10 Professional , and I have 16G of memory with an I-5 processor . The problem is when I try to enable HughesNet Usage meter . It used to work just fine . A desktop Icon that...
  5. .js Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .js Error: hi With no reason and with different intervals, windows 10, show this error : Can not find script file C:\users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\tempINEE36788M.js It is annoying and does not stop :((((((((( please help Thanks...
  6. Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17

in Windows 10 News
    Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17: In every release of Microsoft Edge, we tune the Chakra JavaScript engine to provide better startup and execution performance, with a leaner memory footprint, and with improved responsiveness on real-world workloads. As EdgeHTML 17 rolls out to users as part of the Windows 10...
  7. Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome: The V8 JavaScript engine is a cornerstone of fast browsing in Chrome. Over the course of the past year, the V8 team has developed a new method for measuring performance against snapshots of real web pages. Using insights from real-world measurements, the V8 team improved the...
  8. Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge: In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge we’ve made a lot of performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine. All with the goal of letting your JavaScript code run faster, taking as much advantage of the underlying hardware as possible, so that the web you create and experience...
  9. Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview: The Windows 10 Technical Preview brings key advances to Chakra, the JavaScript engine that powers Internet Explorer and store based Web apps across a whole range of Windows devices – phones, tablets, 2-in-1’s, PC’s and Xbox. As with all previous releases of Chakra in IE9,...
  10. JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra

in Windows 10 News
    JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra: Since we first started work on the Chakra JavaScript engine, it has been our mission and priority to make JavaScript faster for the real world web, and to continuously improve the experience of browsing in Microsoft Edge (and previously Internet Explorer). We’ve had a very...