Windows 10: supereyes stopped working , microscope not working

Discus and support supereyes stopped working , microscope not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can't get my microscope to work anymore on supereyes, problem started after an update to either windows or Microsoft . tried updating drivers for usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamNelson777, Feb 4, 2020.

1. supereyes stopped working , microscope not working

can't get my microscope to work anymore on supereyes, problem started after an update to either windows or Microsoft . tried updating drivers for usb devices. tried uninstalling supereyes and reinstalling , nothing works . HELP !!!!

:)

SamNelson777, Feb 4, 2020
  2. debgram Win User

Plugable microscope won't work now

After the new update my digital scope won't work. I get this error
    supereyes stopped working , microscope not working [​IMG]
    . I reinstalled the drivers, tried different software and still get this error. Any suggestions?

debgram, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Unable to use Microscope camera

I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera.
    I later found out that the Driver Signature Enforcement was stopping me running my camera. A number of ways around this were suggested to me but none have worked so far can anyone help me sort this!

*** Modified the tittle from Third party drivers to Issue with Microscope camera ***

BrianRomans, Feb 4, 2020
  4. matt188 Win User

supereyes stopped working , microscope not working

qmicrocapture.exe stopped working

Hi

My small desktop microscope stopped functioning midway whilst using. A dialog box appeared telling me Qmicrocaapture.exe stopped working and MS will get back to me when they find a solution.

I have shutdown restarted then reinstalled the software but with no success. Any suggestions?

matt188, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

supereyes stopped working , microscope not working

1. supereyes stopped working , microscope not working - Similar Threads - supereyes stopped working

2. stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  3. stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  4. Usb microscope/camera

Usb microscope/camera: Please help this is day three of trying to accesss my camera. The screen is black. I've adjusted my security settings the built in camera works. I've uninstalled reinstalled. I've turned access off to my camera turned it back on and restatrted computer. I tries 5 apps before...
  5. Activation of Microscope FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Microscope FSX: I activated the program when I installed it, but now 30 minutes later it is asking again. Before I had a chance to get the code, the screen went blank. How now can I activate it?...
  6. usb microscope Carson eFlex?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb microscope Carson eFlex?: How do I turn on and operate my Carson eFlex microscope on my HP laptop? George Forest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope-carson-eflex/96034387-8120-444e-9222-025bba5b4b55
  7. USB microscope

USB microscope: I have an Androstar usb microscope. I can't get it to initiate . Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope/fbb0e349-24d6-4412-87a9-6fd0de5cbeb6
  8. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  9. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  10. Plugable microscope won't work now

Plugable microscope won't work now: After the new update my digital scope won't work. I get this error [img] . I reinstalled the drivers, tried different software and still get this error. Any suggestions? 109626

Users found this page by searching for:

1. supereyes windows 10

2. supereyes camera not working