Windows 10: superfetch has been deleted on my laptop.

Discus and support superfetch has been deleted on my laptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Superfetch was deleted from my services menu. How can I add it back to the menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Randybeme, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Randybeme Win User

superfetch has been deleted on my laptop.

Superfetch was deleted from my services menu. How can I add it back to the menu.

:)

Randybeme, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Superfetch

Hi Mikey,

We understand that you're trying to disable the Superfetch and other services permanently. You can follow the steps below as your reference:

1. Hold the Windows key, while pressing “R” to bring up the Run dialog box.

2. Type “services.msc“, then press “Enter“.

3. The Services window displays. Find “Superfetch” in the list.

4. Right-click “Superfetch“, then select “Properties“.

5. Select the “Stop” button if you wish to stop the service.

Feel free to post again if you have other concerns.

Romel Ram, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Disable Superfetch permanently

Hi,

Certain programs can be disabled as long as it is on the services list. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Is Superfetch available on the list of services for your Windows 10 device?
    • Is high CPU usage for Superfetch showing even before?
    • If no, when did the issue start to occur?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Oct 29, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. superfetch has been deleted on my laptop. - Similar Threads - superfetch has been

2. My request has been deleted by Microsoft in FeedbackHub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My request has been deleted by Microsoft in FeedbackHub: Two weeks ago I created a request to add the Karakalpak layout to windows 10/11 and we collected 500+ votes. Today my request was deleted. I see my request only in the "my feedback" tab. Disappeared from the general list...
  3. My request has been deleted by Microsoft in FeedbackHub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My request has been deleted by Microsoft in FeedbackHub: Two weeks ago I created a request to add the Karakalpak layout to windows 10/11 and we collected 500+ votes. Today my request was deleted. I see my request only in the "my feedback" tab. Disappeared from the general list...
  4. My laptop has been locked and hacked

My laptop has been locked and hacked: I received a pop-up window stating that my laptop has a virus and that I need to call technical support to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-locked-and-hacked/7e56bcd6-42fb-4f39-9c29-936b5b1f78af
  5. My windows security has been deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security has been deleted.: Recently I just downloaded a pirated game. I don't turn off the window security to ensure that the game doesn't contain any virus or malware. Although the game installed successfully and also runs. But when I start the pc on the next day I noticed that my windows security has...
  6. My windows security has been deleted.

My windows security has been deleted.: Recently I just downloaded a pirated game. I don't turn off the window security to ensure that the game doesn't contain any virus or malware. Although the game installed successfully and also runs. But when I start the pc on the next day I noticed that my windows security has...
  7. My laptop has not been working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has not been working properly: For the last few days my laptop hasn't been working properly. It has been freezing after a while of using it and the only way to get it to work is to force restart it. I have tried doing a system restore but it didn't work. Any help...
  8. My laptop has been crashing randomly

My laptop has been crashing randomly: My laptop has been crashing randomly. youtube, games, just turning it on There has been 2 stop codes that I see; ''Thread stuck in device driver'' and ''DPC Watchdog Violation'' I just bought this laptop and the only thing I've done is installed an extra 8GB of RAM. I've...
  9. superfetch

superfetch: why not have this service installed superfetch in services.msc windows 10 pro 1809 pc config: i3 6100 3.7ghz 8g DDR4 240Gb ssd Radeon r7 2gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/superfetch/7390f108-6c04-49eb-b91e-5ddb4d699f35
  10. Desktop has been deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop has been deleted: I ran an automatic windows update and on restarting my laptop the entire desktop has gone. All I jave is a blank screen with a Recycle bon in the top left hand corner. Any advice please?...