Windows 10: Supervisor for Windows 11

Discus and support Supervisor for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All, I need your help. I have tried unsuccessfully to resolve issues caused by different Microsoft Support Agents on a brand-new Custom Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EddyGilley, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Supervisor for Windows 11

Hello All, I need your help. I have tried unsuccessfully to resolve issues caused by different Microsoft Support Agents on a brand-new Custom Desktop running Windows 11 Home. I have used Microsoft “Office” since it was released in 1994/5 and had a Subscription to Microsoft “365” for nearly 10 years. I am not going to go into the problems because that is not the purpose of this post. I am 100% Disabled Marine with multiple surgeries that make it difficult to sit for long periods of time. I also have hearing issues that requires me to use my cell phone speaker. This creates an echo, an

:)

EddyGilley, Jan 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 30, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

Supervisor for Windows 11

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Supervisor for Windows 11

1. Supervisor for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Supervisor

2. Supervisor for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Supervisor for Windows 11: Hello All, I need your help. I have tried unsuccessfully to resolve issues caused by different Microsoft Support Agents on a brand-new Custom Desktop running Windows 11 Home. I have used Microsoft “Office” since it was released in 1994/5 and had a Subscription to Microsoft...
  3. there are no support supervisors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there are no support supervisors.: How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they...
  4. there are no support supervisors.

there are no support supervisors.: How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they...
  5. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?: How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-the-supervisor-of-microsoft-and/8ab84750-ba80-4cd6-ab9f-75d36998f618
  6. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?: How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-the-supervisor-of-microsoft-and/8ab84750-ba80-4cd6-ab9f-75d36998f618
  7. MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??: Please, help about my MSI windtop all in one pc model MS-AF21. supervisor password enabled then fatal error message on it..how is the best thing to do?...
  8. How do I speak to a supervisor???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I speak to a supervisor???: I was trying to update my windows and it wouldn’t let me so I called technical support. Talked to 6 different people and the 6th one decided they were going to reinstall windows completely. I backed up my files and they started the reinstall. My computer went blank and I...
  9. Supervisor Privilege

in Windows 10 Customization
    Supervisor Privilege: I haven't been able to play a couple games on widows 10 because it keeps saying I need "Supervisor Privilege's" and I am on a home computer. sole user and my user account is that of a Supervisor. So why is this, seems Microsoft would have fixed this issue yrs ago....
  10. Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?: I set it up last week and whatever I remember isn't working. How do I remove or reset the password? submitted by /u/ProteinnSynthesis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffa25p/forgotten_supervisor_password_how_do_i_recover/