Windows 10: support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as...

Discus and support support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as stated by support rep Sweeta... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vincentmillay, Dec 22, 2018.

1. support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as...

support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as stated by support rep Sweeta

:)

vincentmillay, Dec 22, 2018

2. 2nd Level Support - Windows 10

Whatever. If you're 2nd level support, fine. If not, stop responding and pretending to be an SME.

Are you 2nd level support or just another forum know-it-all? If you work for Microsoft as a software engineer, your opinion matters. If not, it doesn't. In the meantime, you're not impressing me and I'm not here to impress anybody because in the big picture,
    this is just another pothole in the road. and really, I don't ****.

curtisjeffries, Dec 22, 2018
  3. 2nd Level Support - Windows 10

Again, Microsoft "Subject Matter Experts" have been responding so far to these threads. None of their suggestions have worked so far.

What I asked for is a link to 2nd level support regarding Windows 10. Do a search on how many folks have had trouble with the power plans in this forum.

I'm not a Windows Forum junkie nor do I plan to become one. This was simply the quickest way to get to Microsoft Professionals.

4. support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as...

2nd Level Support - Windows 10

This is the last time I'm asking this question regarding the Power Plans in Windows 10. The methodology suggested by Microsoft "Experts" have not worked either online nor via phone call. I don't understand why the same troubleshooting techniques that don't
    work keep getting put out there as some kind of fix.

Where is 2nd Level support? If this is how Microsoft supports its new flagship OS, they're gonna be in for a shock once people get fed up with the "answers"

For the Fourth and Final Time, here is the issue:

I did a clean install of Windows10 64bit Pro from disc, updated all drivers and downloaded all updates. No matter what power plan I choose, THEY DO NOT WORK. I've tried all the suggestions from Microsoft "Subject Matter Experts" and none of them worked.
    Let me repeat, NONE OF THE SUGGESTED TROUBLESHOOTING TECHNIQUES WORK.

If there is a second level support available for Windows 10, would someone be kind enough to direct me to this resource. Please, no more SME's taking control of my computer and using the "click and pray" method of troubleshooting.

If there is NO second level support, please let that be known so I can go back to using Win 8.1 Pro and actually use all the options available. While you're at it, stop selling installation discs that have this flaw. You're stealing people's hard earned
    money.

This has gone on long enough. Just say this problem can't be fixed by our technicians and be done OR, fix this issue once and for all.

Thema:

support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as...

1. support 2nd level was supposed to call me back this morning 9-930 am, ticket #1452901991 as... - Similar Threads - support 2nd level

2. Microsoft Support Disconnected my call, then marked my support ticket as complete and will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Disconnected my call, then marked my support ticket as complete and will...: I initially had a support ticket with a Windows Activation problem, when updating my BIOS on my computer that has a working copy of Windows 11, i returned to my desktop after the update to be faced with my computer telling me that I do not have a copy of windows. I contacted...
  3. Microsoft Support Disconnected my call, then marked my support ticket as complete and will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Support Disconnected my call, then marked my support ticket as complete and will...: I initially had a support ticket with a Windows Activation problem, when updating my BIOS on my computer that has a working copy of Windows 11, i returned to my desktop after the update to be faced with my computer telling me that I do not have a copy of windows. I contacted...
  4. Please call me back- Ticket number 1049702077

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please call me back- Ticket number 1049702077: Hi, I have an open ticket item with Microsoft. The number is 1049702077. An agent called me Friday evening, but I missed the call and have been unable to reach anyone else at Microsoft. Please call me back at the phone number on file. Thank you,Anna...
  5. Please call me back- Ticket number 1049702077

Please call me back- Ticket number 1049702077: Hi, I have an open ticket item with Microsoft. The number is 1049702077. An agent called me Friday evening, but I missed the call and have been unable to reach anyone else at Microsoft. Please call me back at the phone number on file. Thank you,Anna...
  6. Please call me back- Ticket number 1049702077

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Support Ticket Form

Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  8. Tech Support Will Not Call Back

Tech Support Will Not Call Back: Yesterday, into last night 28-29 June 2021 I was on the phone trying to resolve MS Flightsim 2020 not loading. The first Support Tech I spoke to took my phone number and told me he would call me back if we got disconnected. We did get disconnected and I waited two hours but...
  9. Raising of Support Ticket.

Raising of Support Ticket.: How do I raise a Support Ticket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raising-of-support-ticket/685a384a-bb4f-4af3-9a97-d62821076eae
  10. appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    appointment with level 2 support and they never called me: I had a Level 2 support call to me scheduled for today @ 12:00 pm eastern standard time and it is now 1:30 pm and no call. case #1013494257 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appointment-with-level-2-support-and-they-never/e62d40f6-c2b6-4dd7-96d1-29665216e165