Windows 10: Support assist no longer working after recent update

Discus and support Support assist no longer working after recent update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently downloaded the latest windows 10 update and support assist disappeared from my programs when I searched for it. It was still showing up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimmyFell, Oct 16, 2019.

1. JimmyFell Win User

Support assist no longer working after recent update

I recently downloaded the latest windows 10 update and support assist disappeared from my programs when I searched for it. It was still showing up in my apps to uninstall in the control panel, so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall. After I launched the reinstalled support assist (version 3.2.5), it tries to auto update to the latest version, which I believe is 3.3.3. The update stalls here for hours without completing. I have been on chatting with dell and Microsoft and no one has given me a solution. I tried running the command prompt to check if windows has any problems. It comes back everything is working normally. I then tried to update to the latest version of windows though the website using the installer that only re-installs the operating system without altering apps or personal data. I was also told that a patch would be released for this, and I downloaded a patch yesterday, but still am having the same issue. So far these possible solutions have been 0 for 3. Can someone provide a solution that is going to fix this issue?

:)

JimmyFell, Oct 16, 2019

2. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING Support assist no longer working after recent update :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultSupport assist no longer working after recent update :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Support Assist No Longer Working

My "Support Assist" is no longer working. What do I do to uninstall, then re-install?

RobertCritser, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Support assist no longer working after recent update

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Support assist no longer working after recent update

1. Support assist no longer working after recent update - Similar Threads - Support assist longer

2. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio no longer working after most recent update: Hello, I recently about a week ago installed a windows update which I had been putting off for a bit and found that after full installation my audio was no longer working. Not thinking much of it I left it a few days hoping some magical fix would come, but unfortunately this...
  3. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio no longer working after most recent update: Hello, I recently about a week ago installed a windows update which I had been putting off for a bit and found that after full installation my audio was no longer working. Not thinking much of it I left it a few days hoping some magical fix would come, but unfortunately this...
  4. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse no longer working after recent windows update

Mouse no longer working after recent windows update: After the most recent update windows no longer detects my mouse. I cannot see my cursor.I know that my mouse and usb work fine as I used them on my laptop without issue. The USB ports on my pc are also functioning perfectly. I am sure that the update itself is the issue...
  6. Mouse no longer working after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse no longer working after recent windows update: After the most recent update windows no longer detects my mouse. I cannot see my cursor.I know that my mouse and usb work fine as I used them on my laptop without issue. The USB ports on my pc are also functioning perfectly. I am sure that the update itself is the issue...
  7. Mouse no longer working after recent windows update

8. HP Support Assistant App stops working after Store update

HP Support Assistant App stops working after Store update: After installing a Store Update, HP Support Assistant stops working. I removed App via Settings/Apps and reinstalled from HP page. It works again. I turned off App auto update. I have Windows 10 64 bit. Don't know what to do in the future?...
  9. Driver and Support Assistance now reports "Install Failed" after recent Windows update.

Driver and Support Assistance now reports "Install Failed" after recent Windows update.: For a week now, I get a brief "Install Failed" followed by the "Install failed" messages returning to Install buttons. See screenshot: [ATTACH] I uninstalled the DSA, downloaded it again and re-installed Intel Driver and Support Assistant. The Assistant then scans, says...
  10. Dell Support assist not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Support assist not working: Hi, just got a new Dell Inspiron 5482 two days ago, and the following problems occured: noise from the depth of the laptop and Support Assist of Dell not working!!!...