Windows 10: support assist

Discus and support support assist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my support assist show a 10 +GB drive space reclaimed show , how can resolve it ?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YASH PRATAPSINGH, Aug 11, 2019.

1. support assist

my support assist show a 10 +GB drive space reclaimed show , how can resolve it ? support assist 8c668710-c3cc-4ac7-97da-8a43e924dd41?upload=true.png

:)

YASH PRATAPSINGH, Aug 11, 2019

2. Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Aug 11, 2019
  3. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING support assist :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same Resultsupport assist :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

support assist

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

support assist

1. support assist - Similar Threads - support assist

2. Intel Driver and Support Assistant Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Driver and Support Assistant Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00276 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in...
  3. How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar?: Howdy, A few weeks ago I had to get a new computer (HP All-in-One 24-f0137c) and HP Support Assistant (HPSA) came with it. I do like HPSA because it is an easy way to check on the various HP updates that come available so I don't want to completely get rid of it. However, I...
  4. why can't i download the new HP support assistant 9.3.141.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why can't i download the new HP support assistant 9.3.141.0: It'll contacts the HP's servers looks like it's downloading for minute then it just stops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-new-hp-support-assistant/dcd3f633-3a39-44f2-8238-84e63c530506
  5. intel driver support assistant starts up on its own

intel driver support assistant starts up on its own: Hello. I use the intel driver support assistant to keep my Intel vid card updated. I have noticed the updater runs at startup and I have not been able to stop this behavior. It is not in startups and I cant seem to trace whatever is doing it. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!...
  6. support assistant will not load

support assistant will not load: support assistant will no topen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assistant-will-not-load/840beccb-5a73-499b-99f8-e09e2b528117
  7. Intel Driver & Support Assistant Advisory - May 14

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Driver & Support Assistant Advisory - May 14: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00252 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 05/14/2019 Last revised: 05/14/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® Driver & Support...
  8. intel driver and support assistant

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel driver and support assistant: when im scanning my laptop it is saying my nvidia graphics card is offline but then on the next line it is saying working perfectly ???? nvidia gforce gtx 1050 and on my itel graphics its showing as working and running at full power intel hd graphics 630 but in...
  9. Dell support assistant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell support assistant: I am trying to scan computer using Dell support assistant, and it will do everything but scan hardware. I can update drivers and everything else, but scan hardware. I have tried rebooting several times then running support assistant, but still nothing The contract expired 3...
  10. Dell Support Assist App temporary fix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dell Support Assist App temporary fix: The Microsoft Store app "Dell SupportAssist for PCs" does not function properly on my Dell Optiplex 960 with 32 bit Windows 10 Pro (latest OS version and updates installed). It installs (version 3.1.30.0) and it is announced that it can be launched but then only momentarily...