Windows 10: support assistant will not load

Discus and support support assistant will not load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; support assistant will no topen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assistant-will-not-load/840beccb-5a73-499b-99f8-e09e2b528117 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeslieMurray1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. support assistant will not load

support assistant will no topen

:)

LeslieMurray1, Jun 8, 2019

2. Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Jun 8, 2019
  3. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING support assistant will not load :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same Resultsupport assistant will not load :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

support assistant will not load

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

support assistant will not load

1. support assistant will not load - Similar Threads - support assistant load

2. intel driver and support assistant

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel driver and support assistant: when im scanning my laptop it is saying my nvidia graphics card is offline but then on the next line it is saying working perfectly ???? nvidia gforce gtx 1050 and on my itel graphics its showing as working and running at full power intel hd graphics 630 but in...
  3. Dell support assistant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell support assistant: I am trying to scan computer using Dell support assistant, and it will do everything but scan hardware. I can update drivers and everything else, but scan hardware. I have tried rebooting several times then running support assistant, but still nothing The contract expired 3...
  4. Dell Support Assist App temporary fix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dell Support Assist App temporary fix: The Microsoft Store app "Dell SupportAssist for PCs" does not function properly on my Dell Optiplex 960 with 32 bit Windows 10 Pro (latest OS version and updates installed). It installs (version 3.1.30.0) and it is announced that it can be launched but then only momentarily...
  5. Dell Support assist not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Support assist not working: Hi, just got a new Dell Inspiron 5482 two days ago, and the following problems occured: noise from the depth of the laptop and Support Assist of Dell not working!!!...
  6. Dell support assistant- unable to launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell support assistant- unable to launch: unable to launch dell support asst and get it working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-support-assistant-unable-to-launch/a43e2ea3-2ffb-45f0-9c26-b1bd0ddc186f
  7. PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool: This morning I was trying to set up a new IMAP email account on my PC outlook. It crashed and now I can't open Outlook. It is stuck at 'loading profile'. I've tried rebooting and can't load in safe mode. I logged onto my Microsoft Portal and downloaded the Support & Recover...
  8. about dell support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    about dell support assist: my pc dell vostro 14 3468 del support assit is no opening it showing not responding after I updated my windos 10 version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/about-dell-support-assist/4d60aa9c-0ce8-4b30-9c20-17ad95c8185a
  9. Introducing Xbox Assist: Personalized Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Xbox Assist: Personalized Customer Support: [img] Within Xbox Customer Experience and Support, our goal is to make gamers happy and to help them get the most out of their Xbox experience. Whether it’s discovering new ways to play, learning tips for maximizing the features you already use, or finding help when...
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...