Windows 10: Support Assists

Discus and support Support Assists in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it my imagination or does every Support Assist app from every big company tend to, to be blunt, suck? *sarc HP, Dell, Intel, Alienware, etc. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Corona, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Corona Win User

Support Assists

Is it my imagination or does every Support Assist app from every big company tend to, to be blunt, suck? *sarc HP, Dell, Intel, Alienware, etc.
    They start out great, and then within a year or 2 it seems somebody flips a switch and Poof! Things don't gel.

:)

Corona, Dec 24, 2019

2. Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Dec 24, 2019
  3. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING Support Assists :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultSupport Assists :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Support Assists

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Support Assists

1. Support Assists - Similar Threads - Support Assists

2. My Microsoft account blocked. Unable to get assistance from Microsoft tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account blocked. Unable to get assistance from Microsoft tech support: I got a new laptop with Windows and office subscription. Created new account with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have forgot the password . After multiple failed attempts the account got blocked. Contacted tech support they are closing the ticket with out...
  3. My Microsoft account blocked. Unable to get assistance from Microsoft tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account blocked. Unable to get assistance from Microsoft tech support: I got a new laptop with Windows and office subscription. Created new account with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have forgot the password . After multiple failed attempts the account got blocked. Contacted tech support they are closing the ticket with out...
  4. Intel support assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel support assistant: I thought this would be a very good addition to have regular updates to my drivers.Unfortunately this may only apply to intel's own products as my speakers needed a driver update. Intel didn't not inform me and Microsoft did not inform me even via updates.I hade to connect to...
  5. Intel support assistant

Intel support assistant: I thought this would be a very good addition to have regular updates to my drivers.Unfortunately this may only apply to intel's own products as my speakers needed a driver update. Intel didn't not inform me and Microsoft did not inform me even via updates.I hade to connect to...
  6. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant update system drivers through DELL support assist: every time i try to update my drivers especially important one's from anywhere it just doesn't work out for me and when i discovered DELL support assist could possibly fix this it doesn't and give me Unable to connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again error...
  7. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

cant update system drivers through DELL support assist: every time i try to update my drivers especially important one's from anywhere it just doesn't work out for me and when i discovered DELL support assist could possibly fix this it doesn't and give me Unable to connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again error...
  8. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how can i download support assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download support assist: Support assist wouldn't scan and kept saying the same thing over and over again. tried to restart it, that didn't work so I tried what it told me to do. That was to uninstall it and reinstall it but now I have the supportassistinstaller file, but it won't work. all it does is...
  10. how can i download support assist

how can i download support assist: Support assist wouldn't scan and kept saying the same thing over and over again. tried to restart it, that didn't work so I tried what it told me to do. That was to uninstall it and reinstall it but now I have the supportassistinstaller file, but it won't work. all it does is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp support assistant download windows 10 latestest