Windows 10: support companies

Discus and support support companies in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Do you use a company by the name of Ontime Tech Support out of Utah... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by phillymummer, Sep 20, 2018.

1. support companies

Do you use a company by the name of Ontime Tech Support out of Utah

:)

phillymummer, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 20, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Sep 20, 2018
  4. support companies

Got an APC UPS or datacenter power mgmt?parent company listed as a SOPA supporter.

APC or American Power Conversion a manufacturer of Uninterruptable Power Supplies, datacenter rack and power management systems, etc... was acuired by Schneider Electric. That Parent company Schneider Electric was listed on the following document: http://www.theglobalipcenter.com/sites/default/files/pressreleases/letter-359.pdf
    as a standalone supporter as well as being listed under NEMA.
    THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THEY OWN THE APC BRANDS, THE SQUARE D BRANDS which mean the UPS products, the circuit breakers that are in people's homes, businesses, etc.... If they support this they will loose a TON more money than most of those other companies. A SINGLE datacenter that wants to expand and hears of this could easily cost APC/Schneider Electric 100K or more! they could have losses in the high millions. That's a very dangerous name to have on there! Please confirm this! I suggest contacting them, however, be nice and professional. Thank you!!!!
    Please also pass this along to any web hosting companies as well and encourage them to contact APC by Schnieder Electric as well!
    This is the company that manufactures most of the UPSes in data centers!
    This company stands to loose way more then most brands on the list... companies like Fender, Red Wing Shoes, etc only stand to loose minimal customers and profits off of being on the list, however APC is different. They can loose hundreds of thousands of dollars FROM ONE CUSTOMER!!!!!
    Also such a critical company to the datacenter infrustructure (we all need power distribution to those servers and routers, etc....) this needs to be addressed! I am urging you to contact them and find out whether they really support this or not.

remixedcat, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

support companies

1. support companies - Similar Threads - support companies

2. Has Microsoft windows support to address malware been subcontracted to a company that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Microsoft windows support to address malware been subcontracted to a company that...: My wife's computer suffered a malware attack, allegedly detected by something called "Microsoft Defender". Her computer was frozen except for a continuous visual and oral warning to call a specific phone number for help. We DID NOT call the number. Instead, I searched for a...
  3. Has Microsoft windows support to address malware been subcontracted to a company that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Microsoft windows support to address malware been subcontracted to a company that...: My wife's computer suffered a malware attack, allegedly detected by something called "Microsoft Defender". Her computer was frozen except for a continuous visual and oral warning to call a specific phone number for help. We DID NOT call the number. Instead, I searched for a...
  4. Has Microsoft windows support to address malware been subcontracted to a company that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My mother downloaded a screen sharing program from a nefarious technical support company.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mother downloaded a screen sharing program from a nefarious technical support company.: My mother downloaded a screen sharing program from a nefarious technical support company. Once it was discovered that they were scammers I deleted the screen sharing app. But they are still getting in somehow. She is still getting a blue screen that comes up and it says...
  6. My mother downloaded a screen sharing program from a nefarious technical support company.

My mother downloaded a screen sharing program from a nefarious technical support company.: My mother downloaded a screen sharing program from a nefarious technical support company. Once it was discovered that they were scammers I deleted the screen sharing app. But they are still getting in somehow. She is still getting a blue screen that comes up and it says...
  7. I had to get support off another company which told me to do a clean boot which has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to get support off another company which told me to do a clean boot which has...: Can’t log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-get-support-off-another-company-which/7a7e514a-7dbd-4d0c-a926-654555e825b5
  8. I had to get support off another company which told me to do a clean boot which has...

I had to get support off another company which told me to do a clean boot which has...: Can’t log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-get-support-off-another-company-which/7a7e514a-7dbd-4d0c-a926-654555e825b5
  9. This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...: So let me get started first off by saying THIS IS NOT A RANT, I love the products, services, and games produced by Microsoft, but the Security and account service is absolutely unforgivably horrible for a multi billion dollar corporation. This post is not to rant but to...
  10. This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...: So let me get started first off by saying THIS IS NOT A RANT, I love the products, services, and games produced by Microsoft, but the Security and account service is absolutely unforgivably horrible for a multi billion dollar corporation. This post is not to rant but to...