Windows 10: Support for different keyboard

Discus and support Support for different keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am based in the UK and communicate in French on a regular basis with colleagues in Paris. Having done some research , I have determined that having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DevelGuebil, May 6, 2021.

1. Support for different keyboard

I am based in the UK and communicate in French on a regular basis with colleagues in Paris. Having done some research , I have determined that having a Spanish keyboard would be the best compromise as it has all the the accents used in France but I have no end of problems since I have bought and installed the keyboard.In the language settings I have set the keyboard to be Spanish but all others language settings Windows display, Apps, regional format to be English UKFor all Microsoft Apps I have Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, teams, I have only kept English and Fren

:)

DevelGuebil, May 6, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2021
  3. tenmen Win User
    Can't add different languages keyboard layouts to Win 10 Pro

Support for different keyboard [​IMG]

tenmen, May 6, 2021
  4. Support for different keyboard

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Support for different keyboard

1. Support for different keyboard - Similar Threads - Support different keyboard

2. What is the difference between end of support and retirement?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between end of support and retirement?: I was reading something about product reaching the end but I saw this:Products retiring:Product ending support:I'm not sure what the difference is....
  3. What is the difference between end of support and retirement?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the difference between end of support and retirement?: I was reading something about product reaching the end but I saw this:Products retiring:Product ending support:I'm not sure what the difference is....
  4. Onscreen keyboard different from physical keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onscreen keyboard different from physical keyboard: When I press shift + 2, it gives me ", instead of @ and vice versa for shift + ' Backslash and the straight line are not even typed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onscreen-keyboard-different-from-physical-keyboard/898b2845-2124-4209-bb23-5e1b6cc8346f
  5. Onscreen keyboard different from physical keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onscreen keyboard different from physical keyboard: When I press shift + 2, it gives me ", instead of @ and vice versa for shift + ' Backslash and the straight line are not even typed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onscreen-keyboard-different-from-physical-keyboard/898b2845-2124-4209-bb23-5e1b6cc8346f
  6. Different regional keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different regional keyboard settings: Hello,I have Windows 10 10 Pro Edition, version 20H2, OS build 19042.985, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0By default I have UK regional settings enabled. After enabling BitLocker I realised that during start up default keyboard settings are US, not UK. So...
  7. Windows 10 language support on laptops different?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 language support on laptops different?: I'm trying to set up my laptop for my mother to use. She prefers handwriting chinese. On my desktop in windows 10 there is the option for handwriting, but on my laptop there is no features for any language besides display language. I was wondering if anyone else was having...
  8. Different keyboards on different machines, how to avoid having to change

Different keyboards on different machines, how to avoid having to change: I have a laptop with a UK keyboard and a desktop with a Pro Tools keyboard with a US layout, whenever I use one machine the other reverts to that keyboard layout and vice versa and I have to change the input method. How do I have 2 separate keyboard layouts set as defaults...
  9. Different Keyboard layouts supported in microsoft pinyin?

Different Keyboard layouts supported in microsoft pinyin?: Hello everyone, My problem is, that I use a QWERTZ german keyboard and I have to write pinyin on my PC. I have scoured the internet for a while now, and it seems to be impossible to switch keyboard layouts when using microsoft pinyin. I don't think I have to explain why...
  10. Different Keyboard and Display Language

Different Keyboard and Display Language: Hello there. I am deperately trying to keep my english display language, but changing the default keyboard layout to german or french. I did everything described in the web, including Time & Language settings, advanced keyboard settings etc. For the solution with the...