Windows 10: Support for Google OAUTH in Outlook for Windows ?

Discus and support Support for Google OAUTH in Outlook for Windows ? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all I read here that Outlook 2016 for Mac is getting Google OAUTH support. Does anyone know, if OAUTH support is also coming for Outlook 2016 for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jacobacci, Jul 28, 2018.

1. jacobacci Win User

Support for Google OAUTH in Outlook for Windows ?

Hi all
    I read here that Outlook 2016 for Mac is getting Google OAUTH support. Does anyone know, if OAUTH support is also coming for Outlook 2016 for Windows?
    Thanks a lot and best regards

:)

jacobacci, Jul 28, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 28, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Support for Google OAUTH in Outlook for Windows ? - Similar Threads - Support Google OAUTH

2. Google Chrome is getting proper Windows Mixed Reality support

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome is getting proper Windows Mixed Reality support: Google Chrome, which according to analytics firm runs on more than 60 percent of PCs, is getting support for Windows Mixed Reality support. Google Chrome has supported some virtual reality headsets, but proper support for all Windows Mixed Reality headsets has been missing....
  3. Error message in Outlook when using google calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message in Outlook when using google calendar: Hi, I integrated a google calendar to my outlook 2013 (iCal) and it is giving me problems. I use the same calender on an Android and an iOS devices and I have no problems there (on the iOS device I also use Outlook). When I try to make an entry on the google calendar on my...
  4. Google adding support for foldable devices to Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google adding support for foldable devices to Android: Today, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, we kicked off the Android Dev Summit, taking a look back at the last 10 years of Android and then jumping into some important new features for Android developers. Here's a look at some of the things we shared!...
  5. Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10: Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop Progressive Web Apps on Windows, adds support for Public Key Credentials to the Credential Management API, allows you to provide a name to dedicated workers and plenty more. Let’s dive in and see what’s new for developers in Chrome...
  6. Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks: Google’s Chromebook is quite popular in the education segment and it has tried to take a bite out of Microsoft’s market. A report earlier this year revealed that the search engine giant might be trying to play nice with Microsoft by letting the PixelBook owners run...
  7. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  8. Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

in Windows 10 News
    Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange: What are we announcing? On November 1, 2016, Microsoft will stop generating updates for the SmartScreen spam filters in Exchange Server 2016 and earlier (2013, 2010, 2007), Outlook 2016 for Windows and earlier (2013, 2010, 2007) and Outlook 2011 for Mac. The SmartScreen...
  9. Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos: The essential role of email has always been the ability to easily share ideas and information with anyone in the world. Whether it’s working with your classmates, arranging a vacation or planning a global product launch—email is a staple of modern communication. In recent...
  10. Google Chrome to support HDR videos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome to support HDR videos in Windows 10: Every day, people watch 30,000 years worth of video in Chrome. That’s a lot of video! Watch time grew significantly over the last year—not only because of viral YouTube hits, but also because of the creation of new video experiences around the world. For example, Jio...