Windows 10: Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer

Discus and support Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 that I have purchased and I want install it on a computer that is not connected to the Web. Is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David_Bi, Mar 6, 2022.

1. David_Bi Win User

Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer

Hi,I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 that I have purchased and I want install it on a computer that is not connected to the Web. Is it possible to activate the license if I send you the MAC address of the computer and also get the updated Maps and SDK and run it offline without being connected to the web and without getting real time updates?Thanks,David

:)

David_Bi, Mar 6, 2022

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 6, 2022
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 6, 2022
  4. MisterEd Win User

MisterEd, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer - Similar Threads - Support Microsoft Flight

2. Stand alone games not launching...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stand alone games not launching...: EVE online and Elder Scrolls online aren't launching properly. All my games in Steam have no issues. For some reason games outside of Steam and Microsoft games there is a glitch. The games try and load .... then nothing. It's weird. I just updated my motherboard recently and...
  3. Why won't Microsoft produce STAND ALONE Blue Ray Support Software???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't Microsoft produce STAND ALONE Blue Ray Support Software???: I sent this as IMPORTANT because about 50,000 Blue Ray Disc owners want an answer!Your feedback is very important for us! PROVE IT…DO SOMETHING!!!!! VLC won’t play Blue Ray with this software configuration Windows 10….period!!!!If I pay for Windows Blue Ray Player Pro I get...
  4. Why won't Microsoft produce STAND ALONE Blue Ray Support Software???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Microsoft produce STAND ALONE Blue Ray Support Software???: I sent this as IMPORTANT because about 50,000 Blue Ray Disc owners want an answer!Your feedback is very important for us! PROVE IT…DO SOMETHING!!!!! VLC won’t play Blue Ray with this software configuration Windows 10….period!!!!If I pay for Windows Blue Ray Player Pro I get...
  5. Why won't Microsoft produce STAND ALONE Blue Ray Support Software???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer: Hi,I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 that I have purchased and I want install it on a computer that is not connected to the Web. Is it possible to activate the license if I send you the MAC address of the computer and also get the updated Maps and SDK and run it offline...
  7. support for Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support for Microsoft flight simulator 2020: I have spend 2 day 17 hours trying to get this program to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/5a6c2cf3-92b3-413c-a22f-ebde93735d2f
  8. Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 monitor support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 monitor support: Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 support a monitor with 32:9 aspect ratio, e.g. Samsung Odyssey G9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-monitor/fb656355-01bb-4edc-87c8-1b513085ea7a
  9. Will Microsoft Flight Simulator support multiple monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Microsoft Flight Simulator support multiple monitors?: Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 support multiple monitors? For example, one monitor for instruments, another for front view, one for left, and one for right? This is opposed to one view being spread over two monitors....
  10. Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.: Can I purchase a Microsoft Excel stand alone disk for my DELL Desk Top computer? And, if I can, where do I purchase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-stand-alone-disk/097fac70-11ef-4894-af03-ff0d504a3595"