Windows 10: Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64

Discus and support Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a fresh installation of Windows 11 Insider Preview Version on a Mac with the M1 chip ARM64 based and Serenum.sys is missing from the driversIs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jasonlaroche, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64

I have a fresh installation of Windows 11 Insider Preview Version on a Mac with the M1 chip ARM64 based and Serenum.sys is missing from the driversIs there any version of this driver and is there any plan to support it on ARM64 ?Thanks you for your time,Kind regards

:)

jasonlaroche, Oct 13, 2021

2. Which edition of Windows 10 Will Support ARM64?

Under the latest version ADK, I found a folder labelled as "ARM64"! As I know, there would no future Windows RT and Surface RT running on ARM 32-bit processor. Then which edition of Windows 10 would support this architecture? Or in other words, we might
    purchase the ARM64 based tablet running Windows 10 in the future? I am waiting for your reply, thanks in advanced!

evaluatingrt, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64

sys fan support

You'll need to go into the BIOS and set the Sys Fan speed manually, or adjust the curve set in the BIOS provided the motherboard supports that function.

RCoon, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64

1. Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64 - Similar Threads - Support Serenum sys

2. ARM64 windows 11 third party usb driver support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARM64 windows 11 third party usb driver support?: I have a Lenovo thinkpad x13s ARM64 with windows 11. I am not able to install the usb drivers offered by fractal audio for my axe fx iii. In order for it to connect to a pc to edit the device settings on the go I would need to use my laptop. Unfortunately I am getting an...
  3. ARM64 windows 11 third party usb driver support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARM64 windows 11 third party usb driver support?: I have a Lenovo thinkpad x13s ARM64 with windows 11. I am not able to install the usb drivers offered by fractal audio for my axe fx iii. In order for it to connect to a pc to edit the device settings on the go I would need to use my laptop. Unfortunately I am getting an...
  4. x64 support for Windows 11 arm64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x64 support for Windows 11 arm64: Hi, I'm running a Windows 11 arm64 OS on Mac M1 using parallels.When loading a x64 DLL on Visual Studio I get an error, apperantly It's not supported.Is there an emulator or translator for x64 architechture on Windows 11 arm64 or Visual studio arm64?Thanks,Roy...
  5. x64 support for Windows 11 arm64

x64 support for Windows 11 arm64: Hi, I'm running a Windows 11 arm64 OS on Mac M1 using parallels.When loading a x64 DLL on Visual Studio I get an error, apperantly It's not supported.Is there an emulator or translator for x64 architechture on Windows 11 arm64 or Visual studio arm64?Thanks,Roy...
  6. Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64

Support for Serenum.sys on ARM64: I have a fresh installation of Windows 11 Insider Preview Version on a Mac with the M1 chip ARM64 based and Serenum.sys is missing from the driversIs there any version of this driver and is there any plan to support it on ARM64 ?Thanks you for your time,Kind regards...
  7. ARM64 Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ARM64 Laptop: Hi, I have just got a Lenovo Yoga C630, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor, with ARM 64. This is running Windows 10 Home after I upgraded from Windows 10 S. I am unable to run x64 applications, such as Minecraft. How do I run x64 applications on this, for example using...
  8. No USB Floppy support on Windows 10 ARM64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No USB Floppy support on Windows 10 ARM64: The ARM64 version of Windows 10 seems to be missing sfloppy.sys, which is required for USB floppy disk drives. Is the driver obtainable somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-usb-floppy-support-on-windows-10-arm64/63e7f58b-fa32-4bdf-ab18-410f166b112d
  9. WsL on ARM64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WsL on ARM64: Attempts to enable WsL 2.0 on an activated Raspberry Pi4-8GB RAM is turning the device to an unbootable state. Is there a safe way to enable either WsL 1 or WsL 2 on officially unsupported ARM devices?...
  10. Arm64 ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Arm64 ISO: Where can I find the ARM64 iso for windows 10 to help repair an unbootable computer thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arm64-iso/695e4da8-c250-4b05-adaa-1ebee6e697da