Windows 10: support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package

Discus and support support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any statement on support, possibly fixes to Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package, which is used by third party applications even after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JiříBohuslav, May 7, 2020.

1. support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package

Is there any statement on support, possibly fixes to Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package,
    which is used by third party applications even after the date of termination of support for Visual C ++ 2010
    from Microsoft?

:)

JiříBohuslav, May 7, 2020

2. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, May 7, 2020
  3. Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) not installing

Hi Yoda,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur when the Microsoft Visual C++ is not compatible with 10.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 7, 2020
  4. support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

Follow the below steps:

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, May 7, 2020
Thema:

support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package

1. support for Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package - Similar Threads - support Visual 2010

2. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  3. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  4. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable: Hi,On the Windows Server 2016 standard, we have applications installed that is using the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. Since Microsoft has ended the support for the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 version we tried to uninstall the 2010 version. But since some of the...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable: Hi,On the Windows Server 2016 standard, we have applications installed that is using the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. Since Microsoft has ended the support for the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 version we tried to uninstall the 2010 version. But since some of the...
  7. Visual C== 2015 redistributable package x86 issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual C== 2015 redistributable package x86 issue: Installing TurboTax 2022 on an older 2012 x86 machine updated to Window 10 3 or more years ago -- been using this product for a long time -- with versions 2018 -2021 on this machine running wellThe package claims Visual C++ 2015 redistributable not there -- although it is --...
  8. Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package?: I get this warning form my HP Perfomance Advisor: • Missing run-time libraries - Software necessary to deliver certain functionality CPU information and GPU utilization reporting does not appear to be installed on this system. Please visit the Microsoft Download Site to...
  9. Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable: Hi, I need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable on my PC. Each time I try, the setup says "A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 has been detected on the machine". I understand that this is because I have a newer version of the runtime however I...
  10. Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable does not install

Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable does not install: On Steam, there is a game I bought several months ago called Victory at Sea. I played this game for several hours on my laptop and it worked okay. However, when I installed it on my new desktop PC and launched, it gave me this message: [img] I launched this game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft visual c 2010 redistributable x64