Windows 10: Support for Windows 10 SUCKS.

Discus and support Support for Windows 10 SUCKS. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been trying to activate a genuine copy of Windows 10 for ages. I have tried online support but it always freezes my computer. I have never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GlennWalsh1, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Support for Windows 10 SUCKS.

I have been trying to activate a genuine copy of Windows 10 for ages.

I have tried online support but it always freezes my computer.

I have never been able to get a person.

Windows Support is rated at about 1 out of 10 for me.

Is this normal?

:)

GlennWalsh1, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Support for Windows 10 SUCKS.

DRDNA, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Support for Windows 10 SUCKS.

1. Support for Windows 10 SUCKS. - Similar Threads - Support SUCKS

2. Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...: I cant open my MS files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-support-sucks-it-keeps-driving-me-to/eaca65b3-abfa-48e1-a968-55d574b5db13
  3. Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...: I cant open my MS files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-support-sucks-it-keeps-driving-me-to/eaca65b3-abfa-48e1-a968-55d574b5db13
  4. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....
  5. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....
  6. Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me: So, I had just recieved a new pc and in order to activate Windows I made an account and did the security key thing. Now when I was making the outlook account paired to my Microsoft I didn't expect it to use the outlook accounts password as the password for the machine, after...
  7. Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me

Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me: So, I had just recieved a new pc and in order to activate Windows I made an account and did the security key thing. Now when I was making the outlook account paired to my Microsoft I didn't expect it to use the outlook accounts password as the password for the machine, after...
  8. Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  10. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...