Windows 10: Support for Windows 11 is now available

Discus and support Support for Windows 11 is now available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 is the next evolution of Windows; it is the most significant update to the Windows operating system since Windows 10. It offers many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Suzy_G, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Suzy_G Win User

Support for Windows 11 is now available

Windows 11 is the next evolution of Windows; it is the most significant update to the Windows operating system since Windows 10. It offers many innovations focused on enhancing end-user productivity in a fresh experience that is flexible and fluid. Windows 11 is designed to support today's hybrid work environment, and intended to be the most reliable, secure, connected, and performant Windows operating system ever.Find learning, support, and help content for Windows 11 at Microsoft Support and get further assistance at help.microsoft.com/assist.Thanks for being part of the Microsof

:)

Suzy_G, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

Support for Windows 11 is now available

1. Support for Windows 11 is now available - Similar Threads - Support available

2. page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is...: I'm getting a popup called page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not available... I'm getting this popup after my friend tried to install an software,... it came so I've also reset my pc, even after I reset my pc it's coming...
  3. page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is...: I'm getting a popup called page not available... the page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not available... I'm getting this popup after my friend tried to install an software,... it came so I've also reset my pc, even after I reset my pc it's coming...
  4. GNS3 VM "KVM Support Available: False" on VirtualBox Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNS3 VM "KVM Support Available: False" on VirtualBox Windows 11: Dear all Microsoft Agents,I have computer and laptop, my computer uses windows 10 and my laptop uses windows 11. Both installed GNS3 and VirtualBox. On my computer the KVM on GNS3 VM VirtualBox is True, while on my laptop is False. I have enabling virtualization on BIOS,...
  5. GNS3 VM "KVM Support Available: False" on VirtualBox Windows 11

GNS3 VM "KVM Support Available: False" on VirtualBox Windows 11: Dear all Microsoft Agents,I have computer and laptop, my computer uses windows 10 and my laptop uses windows 11. Both installed GNS3 and VirtualBox. On my computer the KVM on GNS3 VM VirtualBox is True, while on my laptop is False. I have enabling virtualization on BIOS,...
  6. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  7. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  8. Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora

Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora: So I dual-booted my laptop, now I have Windows 11 and Fedora 38 and after installing NVIDIA drivers and manually signing them to the secure boot keys using mokutil in Fedora,I checked Device Security in Windows and it says Standard Hardware support is not available for this...
  9. Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora: So I dual-booted my laptop, now I have Windows 11 and Fedora 38 and after installing NVIDIA drivers and manually signing them to the secure boot keys using mokutil in Fedora,I checked Device Security in Windows and it says Standard Hardware support is not available for this...
  10. Microsoft dont send verification mails and support is not available since months!

Microsoft dont send verification mails and support is not available since months!: hi, as thousands of people have the same issue and nowhere is a solution to find, i ask here:my microsoft account is very old. i used mail + password since ever. now they want additional email verification codes and blocking access to my devices, but the verification emails...