Windows 10: Support for Windows Embedded Standard & Windows Embedded POSReady 2009

Discus and support Support for Windows Embedded Standard & Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft would like to remind the community that support for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 ended January 10, 2019 and that support for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Support for Windows Embedded Standard & Windows Embedded POSReady 2009

Source: Support update for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 and Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 - Microsoft Tech Community - 327539

:)

Brink, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Support update for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 and Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 - Microsoft Tech Community - 327539

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. mike s Win User

The persistence of these products was instrumental in maintaining updates for folks holding dearly onto XP.

A simple registry patch allowed continued security updates for XP past the end of extended support for that OS, by fooling Windows Update into thinking that the XP installation was actually POSReady 2009.

mike s, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Support for Windows Embedded Standard & Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 - Similar Threads - Support Embedded Standard

2. windows embedded standard 7 upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows embedded standard 7 upgrade ?: hello, I was able to put my hand on old computer from work, they were thrown to the trash, the hard drive were removed for security. But they still work and there are running on windows embedded standard 7, im not able to factory reset them due to the old admin restriction,...
  3. windows embedded standard 7 upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows embedded standard 7 upgrade ?: hello, I was able to put my hand on old computer from work, they were thrown to the trash, the hard drive were removed for security. But they still work and there are running on windows embedded standard 7, im not able to factory reset them due to the old admin restriction,...
  4. printfilterpipelinesvc.exe -Embedding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printfilterpipelinesvc.exe -Embedding: Does anyone know any results about the command line execution below?printfilterpipelinesvc.exe -EmbeddingI'm curious if the result would yield tmp files with the word "kirbi" in them. It looks like it could be associated with some sort of malware executing on the machine, but...
  5. printfilterpipelinesvc.exe -Embedding

printfilterpipelinesvc.exe -Embedding: Does anyone know any results about the command line execution below?printfilterpipelinesvc.exe -EmbeddingI'm curious if the result would yield tmp files with the word "kirbi" in them. It looks like it could be associated with some sort of malware executing on the machine, but...
  6. printfilterpipelinesvc.exe -Embedding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 7 Standard Embedded

Windows 7 Standard Embedded: HiCan somebody let me know what is different between Windows 7 Standard Embedded V 4.x and version SP1?There is any way to make a Win7 SE working as V 4.x? Or can I get from somewhere this version V4.X? There is a software been used by Kuka as OS platform to install on it its...
  8. Windows 7 Standard Embedded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Standard Embedded: HiCan somebody let me know what is different between Windows 7 Standard Embedded V 4.x and version SP1?There is any way to make a Win7 SE working as V 4.x? Or can I get from somewhere this version V4.X? There is a software been used by Kuka as OS platform to install on it its...
  9. Windows Embedded Standard 7 end of support: October 13, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Embedded Standard 7 end of support: October 13, 2020: Windows Embedded Standard 7 reached end of support on October 13, 2020. As devices running Windows Embedded Standard 7 will no longer receive updates of any kind from Microsoft, we recommend migrating any remaining devices to Windows 10 IoT as quickly as possible. If you...
  10. Windows Embedded Sci_Linux

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Embedded Sci_Linux: Can Scientific Linux Wyse C90LE7 WES7 WFR3 File description 7z SFX version 4.65.0.0 2.71 GB run on the same pc where WIN8 Windows 10 is installed? Like you can start the one or the other? I downloaded the above file but do not dare to run it. 30670