Windows 10: Support Help

Discus and support Support Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Do you need support on anything related to Microsoft? Reply to me and I’ll try and help as easy as I can!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TechBest, Apr 8, 2021 at 3:37 PM.

1. TechBest Win User

Support Help

Do you need support on anything related to Microsoft? Reply to me and I’ll try and help as easy as I can!

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 8, 2021 at 3:38 PM
  4. Support Help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 8, 2021 at 3:38 PM
Thema:

Support Help

1. Support Help - Similar Threads - Support Help

2. [HELP] Microsoft Game Pass - Android - VPN Support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Microsoft Game Pass - Android - VPN Support: Hi, everyone, I hope that you're enjoying a nice day. I wanted to get a hold of you to simply ask a question regarding Microsoft XBox Game Pass - not looking for controversy at all: For those that do not live in the supported countries, will a VPN provide access? I use...
  3. Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful

Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexHitDem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmiacu/windows_update_failure_ive_tried_everything/
  4. Trying to download free Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library can you please help me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to download free Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library can you please help me.: Hi! I'm trying to download free Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library on my asus loptop. Can you please help me. Thanks. Nermalee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-free-microsoft-visual-foxpro/7c6d8711-4eb7-4b3f-88da-6409fb0b2f8e
  5. Help. Browser support automatically opens up on all of my browsers. It doesn't stop.

Help. Browser support automatically opens up on all of my browsers. It doesn't stop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Herowell21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxjcl3/help_browser_support_automatically_opens_up_on/
  6. Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support: Hello! I'm a Redmi note 7 user and I've been trying to connect my phone through the My Phone Companion for a while now, getting the app again and again from the Play Store. No matter what I do and what permissions give on my device the data simply won't sync. I really want to...
  7. Need Support / Help on Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Support / Help on Windows Activation: I bought an Asus laptop with Windows 10 enterprise edition already installed in it from Flipkart in 2019. When I started the laptop it was working fine. After that I did not use the laptop for more than a year as I was outside country. Now when I opened the laptop, it is...
  8. I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...

I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LativianHeat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwdt7k/i_have_been_talking_to_microsoft_support_for/
  9. Realtek/Mic Support from someone who Needs Help (Very Dumb)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek/Mic Support from someone who Needs Help (Very Dumb): Hello! This is my first, and likely only time, posting on a forum site like this, but I'm very much running out of options. I want to start by saying I am not very tech savvy, and attempts to read through issues similar to mine only provided a rough idea of what I should do,...
  10. Can't update to 20H2 and and microsoft support aren't very helpful, can someone help?

Can't update to 20H2 and and microsoft support aren't very helpful, can someone help?: I'm running windows 10 "2004" version on a modern laptop I bought this summer, installed all the drivers, updated to its latest bios, but whatever I do I can't update to 20H2. When I restart to update, it gets to 30%, then the laptop restarts, then it runs an automatic repair...