Windows 10: Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language

Discus and support Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a Kurdish keyboard for Central Kurdish based on Arabic alphabet in Windows 10, but the Northern Kurdish (Kurmanji) keyboard is not included.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ResadGokmen, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language

There is a Kurdish keyboard for Central Kurdish based on Arabic alphabet in Windows 10, but the Northern Kurdish (Kurmanji) keyboard is not included.

We ask for a native keyboard for Kurmanji in Microsoft Windows operating system.

:)

ResadGokmen, Oct 21, 2018

2. Support Kurdish(Kurmancî-Latin) Language

support Kurdish(Kurmanci) display language for Microsoft and windows operating systems.

ResadGokmen, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Support Kurdish(Kurmancî-Latin) Language

There is a Kurdish keyboard for Central Kurdish based on Arabic alphabet in Windows 10, but the Northern Kurdish (Kurmanji) keyboard is not included.

We ask for a native keyboard for Kurmanji in Microsoft Windows operating system.

ResadGokmen, Oct 25, 2018
  4. hunerkurd Win User

Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language

its time to add the kurdish language for the Nokia phones in Iraq

The products in kurdish language are growing up and Samsung began to add kurdish language to their phone and Samsung chocolate was full kurdish, and with kurdish keyboard (arabic alphabet).

We are a kurdish gruop called Kurdmails Network, we translate (localization) any products as free and we have done some works like (Smartftp (dot) com) both website and program are in kurdish. Messenger Live, PowerISO, and we are working with NOD32.

We are asking to make kurdish language for nokia phones, in Kurdish (arabic alphabet)

After president and parliment elections was finished and the new constitution of Kurdistan region is officialy ready, they will not allow any phones to be imported into Kurdistan region without the Kurdish language is included.

If they banned the product wich doesn't include the kurdish language, there will be best for Samsung, because they will grow up there.

To know more about Kurdistan region, please visit KRG official website (www.krg,org)

We hope we can get an answer to first make kurdish language for Nokia phones and in secound we can do the keyboard too with help of Unikurd codecs.

Kurdmails Network

hunerkurd, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language

1. Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language - Similar Threads - Support Kurdish Kurmanci

2. Console supporting languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Console supporting languages: Hi All,I wanted to display kannada language/font in windows message/alert box.test.bat:=>constent:msg ನಮಸ್ತೆ!pauseDoes console supports kannada font?your support highly appreciated....
  3. Console supporting languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Console supporting languages: Hi All,I wanted to display kannada language/font in windows message/alert box.test.bat:=>constent:msg ನಮಸ್ತೆ!pauseDoes console supports kannada font?your support highly appreciated....
  4. Console supporting languages

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Kazakhstan Latin alphabet

Kazakhstan Latin alphabet: Qazaqstan Kazakhstan is changed alphabet on the Latin base so I have a question, how to introduce the ABCnet latin alphabet to the latin keyboard paket. This is very convinuent to type on the Qazaq Kazakh language by use International keyboard US. I noted for example that the...
  6. Latin keyboard/language stuck

Latin keyboard/language stuck: Hello,I have a problem with a language. I had added Latin by mistake, but now it's stuck. I've deleted it from my languages, but it's still there down-right on the bar. Could somebody help me remove it completely?...
  7. Undeletable Extra Latin Languages

Undeletable Extra Latin Languages: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] All I did was changing my regional format : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undeletable-extra-latin-languages/29e061cb-682e-49be-8b53-3afcdb4951c8
  8. Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!

Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!: There are more than 25 million people who speak the Kurdish dialect of Kurmanji, and most of them want Kurmanji in Windows, please do our request. Thanks....
  9. why do not support Kurdish (kurmanji) language?

why do not support Kurdish (kurmanji) language?: Why don't you provide language support for 30 million speaking Kurds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-not-support-kurdish-kurmanji-language/b4dc7622-0f1b-4b30-ba3c-7cf6a304fb8a
  10. Why do you not support the Kurdish(latin)?

Why do you not support the Kurdish(latin)?: why don't you support the Kurds who have 30 million people? Why does Windowssta support middle Kurdish, but Kurmanji does not support? Do you know that those who speak Kurmanji dialect are more than those who speak the middle Kurdish? : we request from you as soon as the...