Windows 10: Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile

Discus and support Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Support I need an email to lodge in my request for support to recover my bitlocker recovery key and to have it emailed to my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by geesparadise, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile

Dear Support I need an email to lodge in my request for support to recover my bitlocker recovery key and to have it emailed to my microsoft account/email .My laptop is requesting for this and I never recorded this outside the system Please kindly help .

:)

geesparadise, Sep 3, 2021

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 3, 2021
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile

bitlocker recovery key

Hi Shafeeq,

Please find my answers to your questions below:

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key? - Yes, I am unable to even start my laptop unless I enter the recovery key.
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer? Nope
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key? Yes. I have a microsoft account and am able to login usually. But i am unable to login when I try to find the bitlocker recovery key.
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional? Windows 10 Home

When I on my laptop, there is a blue screen that asks me for bitlocker recovery key. I have tried asking my laptop company (Lenovo) and my institution both but no one has any answer to this. I have my bitlocker recovery ID number if that can help me find
    the recovery key.

Waiting eagerly for a response.

Thanks, and regards,

Shweta

Singh Shweta Rajkumar, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile

1. Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile - Similar Threads - Support need sending

2. BitLocker key not uploaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker key not uploaded: Trying to find my BitLocker key.System shows I don't have BitLocker key uploaded to my Microsoft AccountCharlesBrown948 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-not-uploaded/0e532ab7-9b3c-4de7-a210-ada9e498cbf7
  3. BitLocker key not uploaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker key not uploaded: Trying to find my BitLocker key.System shows I don't have BitLocker key uploaded to my Microsoft AccountCharlesBrown948 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-not-uploaded/0e532ab7-9b3c-4de7-a210-ada9e498cbf7
  4. needing my bitlocker recovery key

needing my bitlocker recovery key: Hello Several days ago my laptop was shut down due to not having the battery charged. Then when I turned it on again, the Bitlocker recovery key screen was shown. So I have my recovery key ID, but when I check the aka.ms/myrecoverykey URL, this does not respond to me and just...
  5. Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed: I took my computer into to have it serviced, and it was found that I needed a new hard drive. However, when the new one was installed, the tech needed a Bitlocker recoverty key to transfer the data from the old, to the new, hard drive. I did not know that I had Bitlocker on...
  6. Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed

Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed: I took my computer into to have it serviced, and it was found that I needed a new hard drive. However, when the new one was installed, the tech needed a Bitlocker recoverty key to transfer the data from the old, to the new, hard drive. I did not know that I had Bitlocker on...
  7. Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. bitlocker recovery key needed

bitlocker recovery key needed: looking for a bit locker recovery key needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-needed/9ed2a1b7-9207-4703-bf78-c44c219f3c5d
  9. Need Bitlocker recovery key

Need Bitlocker recovery key: Need Bitlocker recovery key for my HP Elite 840g4 laptop. How do I get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-bitlocker-recovery-key/90de3f78-a1ad-459e-b3f2-21d26190e65b
  10. Bitlocker recovery key code sending issue

Bitlocker recovery key code sending issue: Bitlocker recovery key didn't sent to me (email account) after clicking "send code", may I know what is the problem of it? Window Message prompted: "Enter your security code" If XXXXX matches the email address on your account, we'll send you a code. Code Results: no code...