Windows 10: support purchasing a game

Discus and support support purchasing a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jenna michellemorrison, Apr 18, 2019.

1. support purchasing a game

hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be compatable and work on my laptop could anyone help please.

laptop is a hp stream

has windows 10

not sure what else.

:)

jenna michellemorrison, Apr 18, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 18, 2019
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 18, 2019
  4. support purchasing a game

games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

support purchasing a game

1. support purchasing a game - Similar Threads - support purchasing game

2. Purchased game but no order history or game received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  3. where are the games i purchased?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are the games i purchased?: where are the games i purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-games-i-purchased/72832d19-c04c-475f-8e35-1442bb6486a6
  4. Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable

Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable: Seeing as my other thread was locked because somebody hijacked it with a question about groove music i'll start again I am unable to download any of my purchases from the Games for windows live marketplace client, every attempt results in it saying there was an error...
  5. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  6. Cant play/download a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play/download a purchased game: I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit...
  7. Family sharing of purchased games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family sharing of purchased games: My kids love Minecraft. I purchased minecraft on my iphone and it allowed them to download it on their iPads without having to purchase it again. If I purchase Minecraft on my computer, will my kids, who are a part of my family in Microsoft, be able to download it and play...
  8. I lost purchased games

I lost purchased games: I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history....
  9. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  10. cant install purchased game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install purchased game: Hi There. I recently purchased some the Witcher 3 game from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click, "Install on my Devices" I get a small pop up screen that says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign...