Windows 10: Support services

Discus and support Support services in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm Susan and hooe to be your next newbie :) How and where would, or where should I send back my amended copy our this for their... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SusanMarion, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Support services

Hi everyone, I'm Susan and hooe to be your next newbie Support services :) How and where would, or where should I send back my amended copy our this for their inspection and or approval ? Or are those an, " as is " document?

:)

SusanMarion, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 28, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Support services

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Support services

1. Support services - Similar Threads - Support services

2. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  3. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  4. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300: Pretty much the title. Talked to a service rep. If you want ESU for three years will cost consumers $350. The more you know. submitted by /u/Low-Reputation-8317 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  7. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  8. Please contact your system admin, who can talk to a support agent and open a service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please contact your system admin, who can talk to a support agent and open a service...: You're signed in to a work or school account. Please contact your system admin, who can talk to a support agent and open a service request for this account. Or, sign in to a personal account to open a service request yourself. You can also search for answers in our community...
  9. Please contact your system admin, who can talk to a support agent and open a service...

Please contact your system admin, who can talk to a support agent and open a service...: You're signed in to a work or school account. Please contact your system admin, who can talk to a support agent and open a service request for this account. Or, sign in to a personal account to open a service request yourself. You can also search for answers in our community...
  10. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....