Windows 10: Support with BSOD

Discus and support Support with BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have been having issues with a number of PC's and I have been struggling to isolate a root cause.Please see links for a few dump files I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidHatfield4, May 18, 2022.

1. Support with BSOD

Hello,I have been having issues with a number of PC's and I have been struggling to isolate a root cause.Please see links for a few dump files I have collected which will hopefully help.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jx4hukVtOTuvN-mrzhwK_LnvhTFfdmgj/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1gqQlXsmldGCsT2qlZmF-H2-56vOldWNu/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1XheS_OaYVxSaaUyPQEzCEsfZ8Vg8TXtj/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1M-Ki_JZCTAS3Bc4M7-LQfQjb910Z0ZzS/view?usp=sharingThanks in advance for any support

:)

DavidHatfield4, May 18, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 18, 2022
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 18, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

Support with BSOD

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Support with BSOD :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Support with BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

Support with BSOD

1. Support with BSOD - Similar Threads - Support BSOD

2. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - No help from MICROSOFT SUPPORT STAFF / LENOVO SERVICE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - No help from MICROSOFT SUPPORT STAFF / LENOVO SERVICE...: Hi ALL, I have a year old Lenovo legion 5 2022 , It was all perfect until last 5 months since when I have been facing blue screen error. Error is only when I cold start the laptop in morning after shutting down at night. It was "HYPERVISOR ERROR" followed by a Automatic...
  3. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - No help from MICROSOFT SUPPORT STAFF / LENOVO SERVICE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - No help from MICROSOFT SUPPORT STAFF / LENOVO SERVICE...: Hi ALL, I have a year old Lenovo legion 5 2022 , It was all perfect until last 5 months since when I have been facing blue screen error. Error is only when I cold start the laptop in morning after shutting down at night. It was "HYPERVISOR ERROR" followed by a Automatic...
  4. I am getting bsod error. I shared the bug check analyst below. Can you support me in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting bsod error. I shared the bug check analyst below. Can you support me in...: ***************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a...
  5. I am getting bsod error. I shared the bug check analyst below. Can you support me in...

I am getting bsod error. I shared the bug check analyst below. Can you support me in...: ***************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a...
  6. I am getting bsod error. I shared the bug check analyst below. Can you support me in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?: I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link to get some Microsoft help....
  8. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?: I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link to get some Microsoft help....
  9. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

10. Support with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support with BSOD: Hello,I have been having issues with a number of PC's and I have been struggling to isolate a root cause.Please see links for a few dump files I have collected which will hopefully...